Dinara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! Like I live in Glasgow and my mental health is, quite frankly, tit right now because I can only see my flatmates (who are more like acquaintances) and my boyfriend. I can't see any of my friends or my family, can't go out to pubs or restaurants really, can't go to uni despite paying 9k for it, it's all tit. I would personally love a jolly off to somewhere else for the weekend but I'm staying put because I know I live in a high risk area. Minerva kids are so bleeping entitled.
exactly this! I would have loved to go somewhere on holiday too but I am aware that we need to act collectively to try and deal with this, all these influencers just doing whatever they want are just ensuring this lockdown is longer and just worse for the rest of us following the rules. I live in London so it annoyed me SO much that she didn't isolate when she arrived (I think I have made this comment in other words on more or less every thread I comment on here . so angering)

Reactions: 4
View attachment 301560

Thoughts? I don't live in the UK, so I don't really know if what she's saying is right... I mean, maybe the lockdown had already been discussed? In Italy the new restrictions have been declared a couple of days ago, but we already knew them for about a week at that point!
If she has so valid reasons and follows rules then why block people for asking her to respect countries by respecting the rules. Scotland has had stricter rules for a while now. You aren't supposed to travel from "worse" area to "better" area anyways. I haven't seen my boyfriend who lives in England for nearly a year now BC of vivid. I currently live in Scotland but the current rules prevent us from meeting. I'm not a saint with rules either but travelling is exactly how you spread the virus to areas that are doing okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
we definitely knew a lockdown was coming at that point... all it shows if she's telling the truth is that minerva's vaunted global education teaches them nothing about interpreting the news

• Heart
we definitely knew a lockdown was coming at that point... all it shows if she's telling the truth is that minerva's vaunted global education teaches them nothing about interpreting the news
all of their talk about "critical thinking" (which somehow is not taught at traditional univieristies...) clearly just means not belieiving the "MLM" ( not a term I agree with, of course, but thhat is how they all come across, honestly' wouldn't surprise me if the US members voted Trump tbh)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She shouldn’t have traveled into Scotland, it’s been made clear since the devolved nations have had powers over their Covid policies, she’s a twit! How she can even justify it Is beyond me!

• Heart
to be fair to dinara, yes, she organised the trip before lockdown was anounced (you can check a few pages earlier that I myself posted that dinara was buying some travel insurance and updating her visa for a trip, and according to the date it was before lockdown was announced), but as you're saying, we all knew a lockdown was coming, sooner or later, and having your trip prepared a few days juuuuust before lockdown doesn't make it worth it. if she was on the ball, she would have cancelled it!
and as some of you have said (sorry for reacting so many times at your posts, it's just i cannot express how much i agree with your points! ❤ ) if she's okay with her decision of going to scotland, and she's at peace with her mind about it, why blocking people?? she doesn't want to feel remorse? grow the F up!

Something on jades thread has me thinking she’s anti lockdown. Said something about needing to have diverse opinions in your circle and if people in it don’t have opposing views to your own your circle is too small? Basically a load of minerva bullshit to justify her actions instead of just not posting that she’s breaking lockdown

• Heart
Thing is, if she’s anti lock down she needs to consider why? And if she doesn’t like it, she can find a country that will take her instead! Like she needs to get a grip, no one really likes it! But it’s part of life now! Hope her visa is not renewed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Something on jades thread has me thinking she’s anti lockdown. Said something about needing to have diverse opinions in your circle and if people in it don’t have opposing views to your own your circle is too small? Basically a load of minerva bullshit to justify her actions instead of just not posting that she’s breaking lockdown
This is all so thick considering she blocks opposing opinions. I wonder who's circle is too small.

I'm referring to the time I sent her DMs about travelling to Scotland and how she needs to respect the countries she visits by respecting their rules. I went into it wanting to have a conversation but she can clearly only talk to people who agree with her.

• Heart
IMG_8696.PNG

Is this mumbo jumbo code for "I'm a selfish prick who cares more about the travel-goals lifestyle than being respectful and considerate of public safety guidelines"??? or am I interpreting it wrong🤪

Also when people choose "not to share their political opinions", yet mention them in passing a lot, you can usually assume they hold some unsavoury views, but choose not to publicise them for self-serving reasons ( like fear of backlash from their own followers *cough cough Dinara)

• Angry
Reactions: 9
View attachment 306360

Is this mumbo jumbo code for "I'm a selfish prick who cares more about the travel-goals lifestyle than being respectful and considerate of public safety guidelines"??? or am I interpreting it wrong🤪

Also when people choose "not to share their political opinions", yet mention them in passing a lot, you can usually assume they hold some unsavoury views, but choose not to publicise them for self-serving reasons ( like fear of backlash from their own followers *cough cough Dinara)
I think you've correctly pierced the Minervan dialect! Don't let them catch on now....

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 306360

to me it sounds very much like the "dont just rely on news from the main stream media, do your research" crap said by anti vaxxers and trump supporters etc

View attachment 306360

100% agree, Isaid this on jades thread but I think dinarawould be a trump supporter. she is probably one of the view influencers I hve seen to post nothing tangible about the us election

• Wow
What is she still doing in Scotland?? You mean she doesn’t like sharing a room with two others in lockdown?

I’m interpreting that as happy lol but you’d think she’d be sad she’s not going to Taiwan... maybe she’s happy because she gets to see more of ✨England✨ and do more inessential travel(!)

Also I wonder what Jade will do? I doubt Korea will be letting people in.

From her last stories you can definetly tell that she's anti lockdown... not a great look!
not a good look but not a total surprise.. tthat Taiwan commment is so odd, maybe we are somehow interpreting it wrong but it 100% sounds like she didn't want to go, which I think is very insulting to Taiwan tbh

it really doesn't show Minerva in a good light lol I wonder if she realises
none of what her or jade post atm makes it seem at all attractive tbh. tiny but somehow expensive apartments, midnight lessons, barely any time off..

Hi guys! I'm new here from Jade's thread, didn't realise this existed! Sorry for the duplicates but here's some stuff I found that proves she's anti lockdown:

Screenshot_20201110-072113.png

Screenshot_20201111-165415.png

and here's her talking about what the lockdown would be like in Taiwan if she went (which is what she should have done when she came to the UK, but she didn't .....)

Screenshot_20201111-165402.png

Also this is old now, but proof that she is lying about going to Scotland before lockdown was announced: lockdown in England was announced on Halloween (Saturday October 31st) but it'd been leaked to the media even a few days before that. And she travelled to Scotland on Monday 2nd of November, she posted this on her instagram (the screenshot saying 5 days ago is from the Friday that week, as originally posted in Jade's thread).

Screenshot_20201106-180825.png

• Angry
not a good look but not a total surprise.. tthat Taiwan commment is so odd, maybe we are somehow interpreting it wrong but it 100% sounds like she didn't want to go, which I think is very insulting to Taiwan tbh
Honestly I think Taiwan will be grateful that they won't be getting an influx of Minerva superspreaders in January.

• Haha
Reactions: 9