Dinara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she still doing in Scotland?? You mean she doesn’t like sharing a room with two others in lockdown?

I’m interpreting that as happy lol but you’d think she’d be sad she’s not going to Taiwan... maybe she’s happy because she gets to see more of ✨England✨ and do more inessential travel(!)

Also I wonder what Jade will do? I doubt Korea will be letting people in.
Korea is currently letting people in. Depending on the country you are from. (The Uk is fine!). Student visas are still running for most countries. Two weeks quarantine for everyone - and if you break it you risk deportation. And they are serious about it - no leaving to go to the shop !!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Taiwan has just celebrated 200 days with no covid cases, so surely once you complete your quarantine life is pretty normal? Wouldn't that be better that the current UK restrictions? I guess she is living her life pretty much normally here anyway so it doesn't make a difference to her

Reactions: 10
Ah yes, those damn authoritarian governments who want to protect the lives of their citizens

duck off Dinara

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah yes, those damn authoritarian governments who want to protect the lives of their citizens

duck off Dinara
Her calling all these governments authoritarian really confuses me... shes from Russia lol ...very authoritarian country. These so-called authoritarian governments like Taiwan are trying to protect the vulnerable and not let the situation get out of control. Most of them are suffering economically but are doing the measures for public health and safety reasons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her calling all these governments authoritarian really confuses me... shes from Russia lol ...very authoritarian country. These so-called authoritarian governments like Taiwan are trying to protect the vulnerable and not let the situation get out of control. Most of them are suffering economically but are doing the measures for public health and safety reasons
I was going to say something similar but I don’t think I’m knowledgeable enough or the correct person to comment on Russian politics, but I was thinking the exact same hahaha.

In a Q&A she refused to speak about her opinion on Russian politics because she was too scared, she should be looking at her own country before she starts speaking negatively about authoritarianism and governments protecting their citizens

Reactions: 3
Korea is currently letting people in. Depending on the country you are from. (The Uk is fine!). Student visas are still running for most countries. Two weeks quarantine for everyone - and if you break it you risk deportation. And they are serious about it - no leaving to go to the shop !!
I should’ve been clearer- was thinking about Minervans lol. Korea never closed their border I don’t think, just enforced a quarantine.

Taiwan is open too as far as I’m aware- you just have to quarantine so I’m confused why minervans cant go. Maybe they aren’t issuing student visas.

I was going to say something similar but I don’t think I’m knowledgeable enough or the correct person to comment on Russian politics, but I was thinking the exact same hahaha.

In a Q&A she refused to speak about her opinion on Russian politics because she was too scared, she should be looking at her own country before she starts speaking negatively about authoritarianism and governments protecting their citizens
Yeah she needs to realise that the rules aren’t to ruin her insta grid but because people are dying. How out of touch. Yeah she’s from Russia as well which makes her comments ridiculous 🙄 she wouldn’t say that about her own country. And she’s probably one of those people who think China/Taiwan is the same thing... but perhaps that’s a topic for another time 😂

• Haha
Why is she still in Aberdeen. Scotland's restrictions stated even before English lockdown that you shouldn't travel if it's not absolutely necessary. I moved to Scotland for my studies few months ago but still haven't seen my boyfriend who lives in England BC of the restrictions. I haven't seen him since January. Before I came here Aberdeen was in a lockdown BC of one superspreader. Dinara is exactly that type that would manage to make that happen again.

If she wants to keep travelling she needs to learn to respect the countries she goes into. Following their rules and laws is a damn good starting point.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know that's very silly of me, but I'm genuinely disappointed in Dinara... Before all of this I kind of enjoyed her, she had her problems, like Minerva and the toxic positivity, but she also addressed the lows of her life and since at the time I felt pretty low too I could i kind of empathize with her! So between that and the fact that I dig her general aesthetic I used to like her, but now I just can't see her in the same way! This pandemic really opened my eyes on a loooot of influencers and people in general... so so so disappointed

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There's absolutely no reason she should still be in Aberdeen.
Why is she still in Aberdeen. Scotland's restrictions stated even before English lockdown that you shouldn't travel if it's not absolutely necessary. I moved to Scotland for my studies few months ago but still haven't seen my boyfriend who lives in England BC of the restrictions. I haven't seen him since January. Before I came here Aberdeen was in a lockdown BC of one superspreader. Dinara is exactly that type that would manage to make that happen again.

If she wants to keep travelling she needs to learn to respect the countries she goes into. Following their rules and laws is a damn good starting point.
Yeah but it's just our authoritarian governments in England and Scotland keeping the poor people down and making them stay at home when they don't need to :rolleyes:

I wonder if anyone from Minerva is looking at these accounts (Dinara's and Unjaded Jades) are really giving an awful impression of Minerva and how uneducated its students are imo. I hope Dinara goes somewhere, breaks the rules and gets deported tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if anyone from Minerva is looking at these accounts (Dinara's and Unjaded Jades) are really giving an awful impression of Minerva and how uneducated its students are imo. I hope Dinara goes somewhere, breaks the rules and gets deported tbh
lmao can you imagine the rampage she would go on against authoritarian governments if she got into legal trouble or deported from a country?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her story from an hour ago posting "ready for lockdown", lockdown started over a week ago ffs

• Angry
I love how she has a picture from earlier shocked that she saw a fox in central london 😂 they're absolutely everywhere in London.
In my old flat which was pretty central the noise they'd make in the middle of the night was... disturbing

Reactions: 6
I love how she has a picture from earlier shocked that she saw a fox in central london 😂 they're absolutely everywhere in London.
In my old flat which was pretty central the noise they'd make in the middle of the night was... disturbing
you know the noise is them mating :LOL:

I was at uni once and couldn’t get to sleep because hey were going at it, most horrific night ever (maybe for the fox too)
it sounds like a person screaming, I agree is horrific. Where my parents live is is awful

Reactions: 2
can someone explain to me why dinara's old flatmates are quarantining? did they also travel abroad and now that's why she has to stay in a different flat?
btw how does she afford all the traveling and accommodations without a job? i know she receives financial help from minerva but ??

Reactions: 5
can someone explain to me why dinara's old flatmates are quarantining? did they also travel abroad and now that's why she has to stay in a different flat?
btw how does she afford all the traveling and accommodations without a job? i know she receives financial help from minerva but ??
I assume she has rich parents tbh, most people's parents wouldn't be able to pay for one uni then let them leave halfway through for another massively expensive one imo.
Her latest stories about "visions".... this ridiculous thing of manifesting what you want is driving me mad

Reactions: 5