Dinara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this attitude of "not policing" people, we are in the midst of a pandemic and if you are not following rules anyone who is following them has every right to criticise. We are all making sacrifices which are being undermined by people like her who are just prolonging this situation. She (and most other influencers) are just so selfish, what would it take for them to follow the rules? for themselves or someone they know ti get ill?
Same.... it's really selfish.. They should look at Melbourne Australia where no-one was allowed to leave their homes for months to control the outbreak, and the community rallied together even though it was frustrating and hard, and seemed like an over-reaction. Then on the opposite extreme you have people like selfish Dinara :( waltzing around London and travelling to another country for a holiday. She is an online student... she shouldn't even be travelling at all?

A Conversation with Minerva Student Dinara
I found this interview with her on the Minerva website. Pretty boring, a lot of dissing her old university in favour of Minerva. That's the Minerva student way! ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I get the not be too stressed by uni part, I think that when I remember to make time for relaxing and hobbies, I am overall happier and I get better results at uni. That said, I think Dinara, Jade ecc... Take that a bit to the Extreme! Studying is still my priority, it's my job!

And all this talk about "making a difference"... okay, but how? Talking about positivity on YouTube? Creating a business where women can not work when they are on their period? (Dinara's plan)

To make a real difference they could not go out every day all the time during a global pandemic?
Social distance? Do not travel so much right now?
But that's just what they tell their subjects to do! Us common people should definitely "stay safe! Stay home and social distance!" While they do what they want because they can't possibly miss out on their experiences! Their experiences are so much important than everyone else's!

Following this line of thought Dinara also said that she won't "restrict" her travels because for some people travelling is a necessity, and I was like ?????? What does that mean?????? Would I like to be somewhere else on holiday right now? Well yes! Can I do that? No, now that's not a good idea! I too had to cancel a few trips for this Christmas season Dinara, but yeah I guess that for her is a NeCeSsIty so it's okay!

I can't find the place where I originally read it on her insta... I don't know if she changed it or if it just disappeared from her stories or something
wtf is this? cannot work on their period? I have heard this suggested elsewhere (I think in South Korea you can take sick leave for it?) but surely this just stigmatises it more? like yeh periods can be painful, but unless you have some kind of condition it should not be debilitating. omg so much rage, so some people have to travel so she should for fun? 100% anti vaxxer. she reminds me of trump supporters and their obsession with "freedom"

Reactions: 5
i have only just read that interview someone posted with her... but the thing about them doing some plan for a neo natal ward... I can only imagine how annoying this would have been for the medical staff on the ward

• Heart
Reactions: 2
duck she's annoying. you are NOT in your own little world. You are a global citizen, and you should respect the fact that we are in a pandemic and how you feel is not as important as the lives and safety of the community. I'm sure everyone messaging her is actually being helpful and informative, and she just interprets it as being judgemental. You wouldn't need to be defensive if you were not being so blatantly tone deaf to the world.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
duck she's annoying. you are NOT in your own little world. You are a global citizen, and you should respect the fact that we are in a pandemic and how you feel is not as important as the lives and safety of the community. I'm sure everyone messaging her is actually being helpful and informative, and she just interprets it as being judgemental. You wouldn't need to be defensive if you were not being so blatantly tone deaf to the world.
And from what she said I get the impression that she didn't even receive hate for the sake of hate: someone just confronted her on something!
How fragile do you have to be to find explaining yourself to someone so so so distressing?
She's the one who choose to be a public figure after all! Confrontation is part of the job
She also didn't say what the assumption was

• Angry
I think it's unfortunate that she doesn't seem to be able to distinguish constructive critism from "negative" comments. Does she expect everyone to praise and compliment her online 24/7? Very Putin of her. In life, we all make mistakes, even when we had the best of intentions, or when we were being careless, which seems to be Dinara's case (that or not giving two shits about scots). It's also hypocritical how influencers are a-okay with all the pros that comes with their, well, influence, and never question it, but always act surprised when they face the tiniest bit of backlash.

• Heart
  • Haha
I think it's unfortunate that she doesn't seem to be able to distinguish constructive critism from "negative" comments. Does she expect everyone to praise and compliment her online 24/7? Very Putin of her. In life, we all make mistakes, even when we had the best of intentions, or when we were being careless, which seems to be Dinara's case (that or not giving two shits about scots). It's also hypocritical how influencers are a-okay with all the pros that comes with their, well, influence, and never question it, but always act surprised when they face the tiniest bit of backlash.
I dont know how any of these people would ever do a real job. imagine the reacti to an appraisal that wasn't 100% positive

• Heart
i'm from spain and here you must wear a mask at all times, even on the street. i've heard that the restrictions in scotland are one of the strongest ones in europe...do you have to wear a mask when you're outside? or only in closed spaces? because dinara's mask is nowhere to be seen....

Reactions: 1
i'm from spain and here you must wear a mask at all times, even on the street. i've heard that the restrictions in scotland are one of the strongest ones in europe...do you have to wear a mask when you're outside? or only in closed spaces? because dinara's mask is nowhere to be seen....
You only have to wear one when you're indoors here. Outside it's ok not to wear one.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don;t get these stories about her insta being a "private space" or whatever? If she views it like this, make it private surely?!

• Heart
She does know people have the right make assumptions, I don’t know why she didn’t say what it was? She was acting like a child on a playground? Like she needs to realise her live isn’t the real world

• Heart
I can't believe she travels to Scotland just before the English lockdown. And Aberdeen out of all places. It must have been a conscious decision based on Corona restrictions in the area. Aberdeen was moved into tier 2 today as the only major city. I guess she could read that part of the rules but not the part where it says not to travel in the area from worse areas.

But guyssss you have to understand that all those restrictions can be veryyyy distressing for her! She NEEDS to travel to FEEL HAPPY, do you get it????? And, like, she's a minervan? How come she doesn't have a special pass to go everywere she wants??? She won't let herself be scared anymore! Life is made to be lived! (who cares about anyone who isn't her obv)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I sent a DM to Dinara with the current Scottish travel restrictions and asked her to respect the countries she visits by respecting their rules. Got blocked lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Here's the post I was talking about before!
And with no surprises jade liked it:rolleyes:

This post and this kind of views in general make me think about that college humour sketch with a spoiled rich girl who doesn't need to work so she can travel all she wants and talks about it as a need, saying that everyone should do as she does!

IMG_20201104_174104.jpg

• Angry
Here's the post I was talking about before!
And with no surprises jade liked it:rolleyes:

This post and this kind of views in general make me think about that college humour sketch with a spoiled rich girl who doesn't need to work so she can travel all she wants and talks about it as a need, saying that everyone should do as she does!

View attachment 299415
Booked a one at ticket but now I’m going back.... errr it’s only Scotland not some deserted island 🏝 she’s a bint. That uni breeds fuckwits

• Haha
IMG_20201106_153008.jpg

Thoughts? I don't live in the UK, so I don't really know if what she's saying is right... I mean, maybe the lockdown had already been discussed? In Italy the new restrictions have been declared a couple of days ago, but we already knew them for about a week at that point!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
View attachment 301560

Thoughts? I don't live in the UK, so I don't really know if what she's saying is right... I mean, maybe the lockdown had already been discussed? In Italy the new restrictions have been declared a couple of days ago, but we already knew them for about a week at that point!
She was maybe in Scotland before the English lockdown was announced, but the stricter regulations in Scotland were old news by then. Fair enough, Stonehaven/Aberdeen aren't in the stricter regulations right now but they have been previously and the entire central belt is in lockdown, so I have little sympathy for her.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 301560

she isn't right imo, I don't know when exactly she went, but before the lockdown was introduced in England everyone knew it was going to happen so travelling like this is no at all right. Also Scotland were already in a stricter lockdown then so she should def not have gone there, this is just like Wales (where half of my family live). Wales has been in a superstrict lockdown yet lots of English tourists have been going there, lots of Welsh people are really angry about it. I hate this excuse infleuncers use of "mental health" There are people who are isolating at home alone as they are following rules, yet these infleuncers just act selfishly with no regards for the rest of us making sacrifices

she isn't right imo, I don't know when exactly she went, but before the lockdown was introduced in England everyone knew it was going to happen so travelling like this is no at all right. Also Scotland were already in a stricter lockdown then so she should def not have gone there, this is just like Wales (where half of my family live). Wales has been in a superstrict lockdown yet lots of English tourists have been going there, lots of Welsh people are really angry about it. I hate this excuse infleuncers use of "mental health" There are people who are isolating at home alone as they are following rules, yet these infleuncers just act selfishly with no regards for the rest of us making sacrifices
Exactly! Like I live in Glasgow and my mental health is, quite frankly, tit right now because I can only see my flatmates (who are more like acquaintances) and my boyfriend. I can't see any of my friends or my family, can't go out to pubs or restaurants really, can't go to uni despite paying 9k for it, it's all tit. I would personally love a jolly off to somewhere else for the weekend but I'm staying put because I know I live in a high risk area. Minerva kids are so bleeping entitled.

• Sad