Diaryofafatenglishgirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her? I can’t put my finger on why but I really can’t stand her. She has a mighty high opinion of herself and seems to think her son is a genius. She was in the papers ages ago talking about her baby’s dad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anyone follow her? I can’t put my finger on why but I really can’t stand her. She has a mighty high opinion of herself and seems to think her son is a genius. She was in the papers ages ago talking about her baby’s dad.
She has a thread on the Instagram threads....what was she talking about in the paper?! Missed that

Hoping this copy and paste works as didn’t want to continue replying to the second thread that’s going.

It’s a shame it didn’t work out. Babies are hard, my boyfriend and I were so strong before we had a child and even we’ve struggled.

I followed her for a while but found her content boring and also she came across like a bit of a wet flannel about missing Arlo whenever he was out of sight. Like I get being obsessed with your baby because I am with mine but I also cherish the time I get to myself. Just couldn’t relate to that and then wondered if I was a bad mum 😂

Reactions: 3
So pleased to have found this. Can’t stand her plummy voice. She is the patron saint of parenting and Arlo is the best child of all time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hoping this copy and paste works as didn’t want to continue replying to the second thread that’s going.

It’s a shame it didn’t work out. Babies are hard, my boyfriend and I were so strong before we had a child and even we’ve struggled.

I followed her for a while but found her content boring and also she came across like a bit of a wet flannel about missing Arlo whenever he was out of sight. Like I get being obsessed with your baby because I am with mine but I also cherish the time I get to myself. Just couldn’t relate to that and then wondered if I was a bad mum 😂
Ooh there's another thread? What's it called?

So pleased to have found this. Can’t stand her plummy voice. She is the patron saint of parenting and Arlo is the best child of all time.
I'm very side eye about these supposed long eloquent sentences he puts together! Video or it didn't happen hun!

I can imagine when she says that he says “Oh dear, Mummy sad. Arlo make her better with a hug” he actually says “Mummy sad. Hug”

Reactions: 4
I followed her when it was a mostly weaning content which in fairness I did find really useful. I can’t relate to the physical pain she feels when she leaves him, I breathe a sigh of relief when someone has my DC. I find her insta stories quite sickly sometimes, eg ‘crafting’ and ‘hide and seek’ my child just runs around like a feral lunatic with ceebeebies on max volume though so maybe that’s why I can’t relate

Reactions: 8
I can imagine when she says that he says “Oh dear, Mummy sad. Arlo make her better with a hug” he actually says “Mummy sad. Hug”
I agree, at 27 months they are generally stringing a couple of words together but he’s apparently talking in full on sentences.

I followed her when it was a mostly weaning content which in fairness I did find really useful. I can’t relate to the physical pain she feels when she leaves him, I breathe a sigh of relief when someone has my DC. I find her insta stories quite sickly sometimes, eg ‘crafting’ and ‘hide and seek’ my child just runs around like a feral lunatic with ceebeebies on max volume though so maybe that’s why I can’t relate
LOL!!! My house is the same! Any activity with my 20 month old lasts about 3 seconds.. then it’s back to climbing the windows again 🤨

I respect that she’s giving her child privacy now because she used to put some odd things on her stories. One time she wrote about changing his nappy with him having an erection and another time showed poo in the bath 🤢 god it still haunts me. I think she’s calmed down now since she found out about this thread and not sharing so much, I used to read some of her posts out loud to my husband because I couldn’t believe what a drama queen she was all the time. She would act like nobody could tell her anything good about her life because she’d had it worse than anyone else on the planet.

Reactions: 1
Also gone right off her, used to like her account but think she’s really self righteous and defensive now it’s uncomfortable to watch. Also don’t believe a 27 month old is talking in full sentences but hey he can say armadillo so welldone you’ve raised a genius (which I think is what she wants people to think)

Reactions: 6
Also think there's a massive difference between being proud of your child and actively bragging about them/being a performance parent. The former builds self confidence and helps them grow, the latter makes them precious and entitled!

Reactions: 5
Surprised to see this post as honestly thought I was the only one who couldn't stand her anymore
Points that grate my cheese about this woman

- over sharing - come on, posting the things she does it not OK, it's not normal to share that amount of information with all her followers
-when she would openly beg for free things - ie can anyone recommend a scooter then proceed to tag companies, and surprise she would be gifted various items, from a trike, to paints, cups, plates, the list goes on, bet she doesn't declare this when she's posting the whole woe is me post about being on benefits.
-goes on about her degree, sticks her child in nursery, and rather than vet a part time job, she goes back to college?
-moans about having to be apart from her son for him to go nursery, but in reality, it's only so she can go to college, news flash love, the parents who are justified in being gutted their child is in nursery, are the ones who have no choice but to return to work. (I have a 1 year old finances couldn't allow for us to stay home, so she is now in nursery so I work 3 days a week, would I like to go and study - absolutely, but, that isn't an option for us as the bills need to be paid.)
-the unhealthy almost borderline obsession with not having her child out of her sight, other than when of course, she is off to college, or Amsterdam (again, amazing how benefits stretch to a holiday but can't buy free range eggs for 89p?)
- her voice - just gets right on my wick
- her inability to take any criticism, I'm surprised she's not posted about the hate on "all the forums" yet, clearly she's had a nose on here as magically she's posted her son saying words like, armadillo.

I'm sure there is loads more that annoys me, but, im on a tea break at work and I don't have time to list more 😂

What I'd do to live in Cornwall, go to college, have items gifted to me, and have a genius of a child, and never need advice from anyone because clearly, she knows everything and her child shall be the same! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t realise how lucky she is to receive gifts. We all have to pay for the same things as she does and then she gets lovely little extras for free.
Also so had nearly two years off work with her son. She doesn’t seem to realise that’s a privilege. Especially with no wage coming in.

Reactions: 3
Surprised to see this post as honestly thought I was the only one who couldn't stand her anymore

- over sharing - come on, posting the things she does it not OK, it's not normal to share that amount of information with all her followers
-when she would openly beg for free things - ie can anyone recommend a scooter then proceed to tag companies, and surprise she would be gifted various items, from a trike, to paints, cups, plates, the list goes on, bet she doesn't declare this when she's posting the whole woe is me post about being on benefits.
-goes on about her degree, sticks her child in nursery, and rather than vet a part time job, she goes back to college?
-moans about having to be apart from her son for him to go nursery, but in reality, it's only so she can go to college, news flash love, the parents who are justified in being gutted their child is in nursery, are the ones who have no choice but to return to work. (I have a 1 year old finances couldn't allow for us to stay home, so she is now in nursery so I work 3 days a week, would I like to go and study - absolutely, but, that isn't an option for us as the bills need to be paid.)
-the unhealthy almost borderline obsession with not having her child out of her sight, other than when of course, she is off to college, or Amsterdam (again, amazing how benefits stretch to a holiday but can't buy free range eggs for 89p?)
- her inability to take any criticism, I'm surprised she's not posted about the hate on "all the forums" yet, clearly she's had a nose on here as magically she's posted her son saying words like, armadillo.

I'm sure there is loads more that annoys me, but, im on a tea break at work and I don't have time to list more 😂

What I'd do to live in Cornwall, go to college, have items gifted to me, and have a genius of a child, and never need advice from anyone because clearly, she knows everything and her child shall be the same! 🙄
So glad it's not just me lol!! The amount she spent on his birthday was obscene in my opinion. Especially for someone who doesn't work. She gets all sanctimonious about "oh I go without so Arlo can have things" but I think there's a massive difference between a parent going without so bills get paid, mortgage gets paid, food gets put on the table.....and going without so your child can have a £300 indoor climbing frame.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t realise how lucky she is to receive gifts. We all have to pay for the same things as she does and then she gets lovely little extras for free.
Also so had nearly two years off work with her son. She doesn’t seem to realise that’s a privilege. Especially with no wage coming in.
Yes I had to go back to work when my son was 9 months! What I wouldn’t have given to get 2 years with him but bills don’t care about how much you love your child

Also gone right off her, used to like her account but think she’s really self righteous and defensive now it’s uncomfortable to watch. Also don’t believe a 27 month old is talking in full sentences but hey he can say armadillo so welldone you’ve raised a genius (which I think is what she wants people to think)
And she most definitely sits reading this page!! In between reading Arlo the dictionary of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She has moaned about here before, went way over board about what had been said, said there were multiple forums when there’s only one and then took an instagram break for a few days to recover 🤣🤣

I actually feel a bit bad now as she put that post up saying how she’s anxious and defensive about posting incase people think she’s bragging about her genius...right after I accused her of these things on tattle 😬 I actually think she seems a nice person and good mum but if she’s that anxious maybe it’s time to close her instagram. If she’s so worried then for her own mental health maybe she shouldn’t seek validation from members of the public if she’s not mentally strong enough to deal with the criticism, because let’s face it, being open to the public you are open to criticism. It’s not a bad thing to be anxious but she’s clearly not helping herself now.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.