Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sven

VIP Member
My 2.5 year old could not give a flying fuck if everyone gets a biscuit. She only cares if she gets one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

flatbooosh

I think someone has said this before but the narrative she has invented for her child is quite detailed. The lockdown + not filming or showing his face has allowed her to do this all the more. He’s like a character in a story more than an actual toddler these days - kind-hearted, compassionate little rebel, who has an appreciation for classic literature and slow fashion! Oh and wants to know how to spell willy.

Lets not forget the post from a few months back when he was cooking their dinner and following the recipe ffs
😂 Why must she make other parents feel inadequate - it’s quite cruel really

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Moocow88

She’s keeping so much private I wonder what she will share?! Why the need to hide her college course of all things... I think she’s a pretentious arsehole with her head firmly lodged deep within her colon, and who has a real superiority complex. Lots of her followers are still following for food/diet life updates and she would do well to remember that. I don’t like her one bit. Still follow to hate watch but NOPE definitely not a fan anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually can't believe she thinks people will buy the utter bollocks she speaks. 🤦
Arlo was sad people wouldn't get a card ? He doesn't know what day of the week it is, let alone that a bunch of nursery kids would be sad they didn't get a piece of tatt.
She is cringe worthy, it gets worse with each posting, a complete laughable car crash.
She only sent in party rings because she always wants her child to be the golden one, she needs to stop trying so hard, because the way she's carrying on people are laughing at her , and that's quite sad.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
So pleased to have found this. Can’t stand her plummy voice. She is the patron saint of parenting and Arlo is the best child of all time.

• Haha

Papayya

How this really went down:
"Arlo, do you want to take some party rings to nursery for your friends?"
"Yes please mummy"

Its like she's cultivating a character for him to impress followers.

100%! The angel Arlo act is a bit sickly. Tbf she looks like a really good mum from what she puts on insta but it's a bit much 'my 2 year old can read, write, compose, solve world hunger' 😂
I used to really like her. Don't like the way she pleads poverty, ie shopping at Aldi (although sometimes can afford online shops), saving for Arlo's birthday, not buying for herself. I don't think she realises that that is how most young families manage nowadays, (well, especially in the North), and she's not special or hard done to!

• Haha

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Can’t stand the girl.
Why has started always putting A for Arlo. We know his name. And if we didn’t we could easily find it online because of when you sold a story about yourself and his dad. For someone who thinks of themselves (and their son) as a genius she isn’t very bright.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

swipe_up

VIP Member
I used to quite like her but sheesh she’s turned into a prick.
“A is busy completing his degree this weekend”

• Haha
I thought maybe she'd turned a corner after her social media break, new haircut, going out with friends, doing things when Arlo isn't with her etc etc. It was genuinely great to see her start to take care of herself. But seems like she's slowly reverting back to type after yesterday's IG post and stories, back to the endless sorting out whenever he's not around and mourning at his bedside!

Also the use of "forums" plural was very interesting... she probably didn't want to lose face by admitting she was upset by what was written on this one very small thread so hyped it up to "drama on the forums" to legitimise it. Compared to some of the threads on Tattle what's written here is Nandos Lemon & Herb 😅

• Haha
I followed her when it was a mostly weaning content which in fairness I did find really useful. I can’t relate to the physical pain she feels when she leaves him, I breathe a sigh of relief when someone has my DC. I find her insta stories quite sickly sometimes, eg ‘crafting’ and ‘hide and seek’ my child just runs around like a feral lunatic with ceebeebies on max volume though so maybe that’s why I can’t relate

Reactions: 8
I've been following her since her baby led weaning posts and then stuck around when I saw just how much of an over-sharer she was, it's car crash viewing. It was plainly obvious before she and Thomas split that it was going to happen, she was so disrespectful and rude about him (she goes oh well he's rude about me too, yeah but he doesn't share it with thousands of people on instagram luv). I remember this IG story she did when he went to play football one night and it was so rude, saying he's not very good and why does he bother going ermmmm at least he's got a hobby! What exactly do you do apart from Netflix in your "Arlo free time".

I feel like the reason she had such an extreme reaction to the disappointment of yesterday and with Arlo going to spend time with his dad is because she has literally nothing else going on in her life. Doesn't seem like she invests in female friendships or values female friendships (her first response to feeling lonely was to join a dating app?!) and her only company seems to be her sister. She doesn't appear to have any interests at all, but instead of being reflective and critically appraising her situation she jumps on the defensive and gets self righteous like with today's post. I could go on for ages about Sarah I have so much to say, she's the gift that keeps on giving!

Reactions: 7

Sven

VIP Member
I agree with you. I saw many mummies sending cute gifts but not one of them fibbed and said their children asked them too! Children that little still mostly only see themselves, that stuff is beyond their comprehension. One of my issues with Sarah is that she does too much, and honestly it makes her mum followers feel totally inadequate - I know I have a few times looking at her feed. I think it’s not intentional but you would feel really down on yourself after looking through her feed. I also think she’s very possessive of Arlo, she always posts that he tells her he loves her the most and how many hours countdown it is til he comes back from his dads/nana. She says she’s happy he has other family but pfft, I think She really would prefer to just have him all to herself and probably they know it. Nightmare MIL material 🤣🤣
I remember I followed her when I was wearing my daughter, who hated food, and I ended up unfollowing because she would video him at every meal shovelling whatever she gave him down and I would beat myself up - which obviously isn’t her fault but it was a combination of ‘look at all these amazing cute high effort lunches I’ve made’ ‘There’s soooo much salt in crumpets’ (I was like what?! Jeez I’d never looked at salt really before) and ‘look how amazing he is’ and I was like god I’m a bad mum.

truffletrot

VIP Member
How this really went down:
"Arlo, do you want to take some party rings to nursery for your friends?"
"Yes please mummy"

Its like she's cultivating a character for him to impress followers.
No way would a 2.5 year old specifically request biscuits for their chums, everyone knows 2 year olds are selfish cute devils!

swipe_up

VIP Member
Lets not forget the post from a few months back when he was cooking their dinner and following the recipe ffs

• Haha