Diaryofafatenglishgirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling she is a real energy drain to be around
I feel this too! She is always moaning. I used to like following her as our kids are only a few weeks apart age wise but the constant boasting, moaning and woe is me is draining! I may have to unfollow

Reactions: 1
The only downside to this thread is Sarah always goes to ground when there's a flurry of comments here! I miss the over sharing lol. Also she needs to stop being cryptic and just confirm if she's working or not. Probably doesn't want the backlash when she admits she isn't....

Reactions: 5
The only downside to this thread is Sarah always goes to ground when there's a flurry of comments here! I miss the over sharing lol. Also she needs to stop being cryptic and just confirm if she's working or not. Probably doesn't want the backlash when she admits she isn't....
She isn't, she's gone back to college I believe?

Reactions: 2
liar.... notice someone asked for proof on her q’s and she got a little defensive.... I don’t film it guys because I live inthe moment! *eyebrow raise*
Filmed him finding the letters on the toy didn't she but my son isn't even 2 yet and can tell me where the numbers are on his puzzle because we've done it so many times...
Kids love repetition and if you are doing it with him all the time (I think they do a lot of academic things!) then he will learn it

She isn't, she's gone back to college I believe?
Yes that's what I thought too but on a couple IG stories she's made comments like "we've been busy with nursery /college /work" and someone asked on her recent Q&A how work was going and she didn't correct them? Unless "work" means college assignments?

Yes that's what I thought too but on a couple IG stories she's made comments like "we've been busy with nursery /college /work" and someone asked on her recent Q&A how work was going and she didn't correct them? Unless "work" means college assignments?
Notice how she replied to that question about work with something like ‘it’s hard because we don’t see each other as much but it makes housework easier’ as if she was dodging saying she’s not working and making it about house ‘work’ instead. I think she got some backlash about going back to college instead of just getting a job when she’s been moaning about money for so long so is trying to avoid talking about it.

Notice how she replied to that question about work with something like ‘it’s hard because we don’t see each other as much but it makes housework easier’ as if she was dodging saying she’s not working and making it about house ‘work’ instead. I think she got some backlash about going back to college instead of just getting a job when she’s been moaning about money for so long so is trying to avoid talking about it.
That's EXACTLY it. You've eloquently explained what I was thinking!

Reactions: 3
That's EXACTLY it. You've eloquently explained what I was thinking!
Totally agree! I don’t believe she would have enough time to work and go to college. Arlo was only going to nursery for a couple of days I think. No mention of slimming world for a while either!

Omg the bleeping whinging on her last post along with showing off about how well her genius kid talks.

I started following her when she was weaning Arlo as I liked the meal suggestions but now all she bangs on about is how “smart” she thinks her kid is. It’s downright boastful and frankly boring. We all think our kids are amazing but don’t bleat on about it and in the same sentence moan about life as well. I think I’m going to unfollow her as it’s so irritating. She brings nothing to my Instagram anymore

She’s another one who never replies to anyone. It’s so rude

She’s a bit deluded. She is raising a parrot who will copy the things she’s drilling into him like learning to read dog. It’s just parroting. He’s a parrot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.