Diaryofafatenglishgirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bit deluded. She is raising a parrot who will copy the things she’s drilling into him like learning to read dog. It’s just parroting. He’s a parrot
Exactly this!!
What is she trying to do to the poor boy. She uses the excuse that she follows his lead/interest but that video of him ‘reading’ is just her pushing and pushing him.

Reactions: 3
Reading with my baby who is 2.5 tonight I was getting to repeat sounds and then I got her to say the words. So I guess she can read as well!

Reactions: 2
My dd is 2 and she will repeat anything I say. It’s not because she’s a genius.. it’s because it’s what kids do! They repeat sounds even if they don’t know what it is! My dd will look at a book and appear to ‘read’ it but it’s because I’ve read it to her she knows it by memory!

If I bark like a dog, my dog will bark like a dog too! He’s a genius! He still licks his arse like every other dog though

• Haha
I don't get that video he is literally just copying what he has been told over and over again that's not knowing how to read that's just memorizing what's just been said to you lol

I'm new to following her, just looked back at her photos, is there a reason she's suddenly started covering his face up in photos? 🤨

I'm new to following her, just looked back at her photos, is there a reason she's suddenly started covering his face up in photos? 🤨
She just started it from the second he hit 2, she said she was going to be putting him in nursery & it’s not fair to him to be recognised, which I understand actually. But before that, Christ was she an oversharer 😐 like talked about having to fish his poo out the bath WITH a photo of it!

Reactions: 4
She just started it from the second he hit 2, she said she was going to be putting him in nursery & it’s not fair to him to be recognised, which I understand actually. But before that, Christ was she an oversharer 😐 like talked about having to fish his poo out the bath WITH a photo of it!
I understand that too, just seemed stange to go from posting all the photos of him to suddenly covering his face. You'd think she'd delete her old ones or something. I don't know. Just can't see him changing looks wise much between 2 and end of nursery for him not to be recognised if he was going to be 😂

Oh gosh 😂 because everyone wants to know that

Just changing the topic quickly, I had a little nosey on FB to see if she overshares on there as I was missing IG oversharing and she and Tom are still listed as engaged?! And they're both regular users of FB as both have posted updates and pics etc since they split. What's THAT about I wonder?!?! Considering how much she used to slag him off I would have thought the relationship status would have been the first thing to change!

Reactions: 5
Just changing the topic quickly, I had a little nosey on FB to see if she overshares on there as I was missing IG oversharing and she and Tom are still listed as engaged?! And they're both regular users of FB as both have posted updates and pics etc since they split. What's THAT about I wonder?!?! Considering how much she used to slag him off I would have thought the relationship status would have been the first thing to change!
funnily enough she posted this today? So not sure why they wouldnt have updated their profiles

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I agree, at 27 months they are generally stringing a couple of words together but he’s apparently talking in full on sentences.

LOL!!! My house is the same! Any activity with my 20 month old lasts about 3 seconds.. then it’s back to climbing the windows again 🤨

I respect that she’s giving her child privacy now because she used to put some odd things on her stories. One time she wrote about changing his nappy with him having an erection and another time showed poo in the bath 🤢 god it still haunts me. I think she’s calmed down now since she found out about this thread and not sharing so much, I used to read some of her posts out loud to my husband because I couldn’t believe what a drama queen she was all the time. She would act like nobody could tell her anything good about her life because she’d had it worse than anyone else on the planet.
Omg poo in the bath, that’s why I unfollowed her. I couldn’t remember why I did but she’d been Annoying me for a while and that was the last straw !

• Haha
I just can’t stand her I don’t know what it is specifically but she makes me cringe more than then beggy #ad types

Been lurking for a while (I initially joined for the MOD/FOD drama and have totally got sucked into the world of Tattle!)
Anyway, does anyone still follow Sarah? She did a series of questions this evening which I was really confused by. A lot of her responses were “oh, I’m keeping this private” such as college course, weight loss, some Arlo related things. I totally get this, but think it’s a bit hypocritical given her level of sharing in the past, and the demographic of her following - I started following for SW stuff, stuck around because I enjoyed some of the Arlo weaning stuff and now I’m not so sure! Anyway, rant over, just wondered if anyone else can shed some light here/back me up! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I still follow her & actually quite like her. I get why shes kept some stuff private as she got a lot of slating, a lot of which I thought was a bit out of order, but I know people have their own opinions. I do think she needs to be a bit more positive about things, but love how shes trying to turn things around for her and her son

I still quite like her, but just wondered about the change of mindset. She put a massive post on this morning explaining (I think others have mentioned she’s a lurker on here, so mebs she saw my post?!)

She’s keeping so much private I wonder what she will share?! Why the need to hide her college course of all things... I think she’s a pretentious hole with her head firmly lodged deep within her colon, and who has a real superiority complex. Lots of her followers are still following for food/diet life updates and she would do well to remember that. I don’t like her one bit. Still follow to hate watch but NOPE definitely not a fan anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.