Diaryofafatenglishgirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sorry for the little boy that is not being allowed to be a typical 3 year old. If what she says is true, he is way older than his years and it will only segregate him from other children as he gets older.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if he is just an average 3 year old and because she’s not round many she thinks he is more advanced than he is?
My daughter can have conversations, she can memorise parts of books (which is what I think arlo does) and can write her name worn guidance. From what I’ve seen on Instagram etc this isn’t that unusual. He’s probably on the cleverer end of things but not a genius.

Mod edit closing as private account

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.