Diaryofafatenglishgirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand the girl.
Why has started always putting A for Arlo. We know his name. And if we didn’t we could easily find it online because of when you sold a story about yourself and his dad. For someone who thinks of themselves (and their son) as a genius she isn’t very bright.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still follow her & actually quite like her. I get why shes kept some stuff private as she got a lot of slating, a lot of which I thought was a bit out of order, but I know people have their own opinions. I do think she needs to be a bit more positive about things, but love how shes trying to turn things around for her and her son
Completely agree about pretentious. She seems the type of person who if you were friends in real life, you’d have to phrase everything carefully. She has gone on rants in the past getting annoyed people message her to tell her how lucky she is. 🤨

Reactions: 2
She’s just said she got a message saying about calling Arlo “A”. More like you read it on here Sarah. You are always boasting about how you have so many messages that you never read them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her content is boring now, and her posts are worded soooo carefully with uneccessary explanation so that there is nothing she thinks can be picked apart on Tattle.

Reactions: 5
‘I don’t take gifted items or do ads’ and then she puts a link in her bio that gives her £10!! Seriously, who are you trying to kid?!

• Haha
I have to say that I am liking the fact there’s more stories and content recently, going back a little bit more to how the account used to be.

Reactions: 2
Is she for real? Her two year old is going to read a recipe and then prepare the dinner. That’s just wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do toddlers really have the ability to read at 2.5yrs?!
In all fairness my daughter could read basic word from that age, she started school in September at just turned 4 and was a fluent reader before she started 🤷‍♀️ my youngest however is coming up 2.5 and she can barely talk haha.... all kids are different but I hate how preachy she is about 'A'

Let’s get this straight. A can’t read. He has memorised a few words - she says herself he has a very good memory. 2.5 year olds can’t read and you can tell in her ‘dont worry’ response to parents who are disbelieving that she is playing it down.

Reactions: 5
Little miss perfect just wrote “Here me out”. Hopefully arlo will spot it and correct her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her 2 1/2 year old saw a T-shirt and said “wow mummy it’s so cool. Please pay for it” eh?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her 2 1/2 year old saw a T-shirt and said “wow mummy it’s so cool. Please pay for it” eh?!?
Not trying to sound like smug Sarah😂, but my daughter has just turned 2 and today in Asda she said 'Mummy, look. Its cute! We get it' to a top with a cat on. But I do wonder if she adds in connecting words to his sentences to impress followers??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.