Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The simple things....šŸ˜‚ gigantic bouncy castle and slide, just been on holiday. Yea I'd be happy staying in my garden too. Feels the need to show off or spoilt?

Reactions: 5
I'd just love to know how much money they've got loooooool

Their business was booming back in the day, you only have to look at previous clients to know that but still.

Assuming the kids go to/will go to private school for their eduction that's at least Ā£2mil over the years to come.

Trips to Dubai and the Maldives are expensive enough for two, let alone with a family to boot!
I wonder if they pay for stuff with Amex cards and have accrued a tit load of points, hence the regular holidays.

Reactions: 2
The simple things....šŸ˜‚ gigantic bouncy castle and slide, just been on holiday. Yea I'd be happy staying in my garden too. Feels the need to show off or spoilt?
Such a show off. So incessant and unnecessary. No need to show all the bouncy castles etc couldā€™ve just said kids are having fun in the garden with cousins. Awful desperate man.
So stupid to get one of those bubble tents in the garden too. Extra.

• Sick
Did they do any isolation?
Feels like they came back to the uk and straight away had bouncy castles etc in the garden and now theyā€™re in Birmingham?

What an absolute wanker, "forgot" he was in Brum and not the Bahamas... šŸ™„

Can't stop reminding his minions that him and his family has been living in luxury, sun, sea and sand whilst the rest of us been locked up in cold, wet and windy England.

Attachments

Completely unrelated to Diaryofadad but I have an acquaintance who bragged about doing a bounce back loan claim for his unsuccessful company and that he would then dissolve the company with the debt unpaid. I recently checked their companies house and he had overdue accounts and the same notice so it looked like the plan to dissolve was true. I therefore reported them for the fraud they said they planned to do. No speculation on diaryofadad at all it just reminded me of that anecdote...

Diaryofadad too busy sitting filming himself taking a dump to do his accounts.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
his 2 x 10 min videos about tattle are a bit much when there is only a 10 page thread on him šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Odd that he has taken such time to look into individuals on here. I unfollowed him a while back and had a look when the previous poster mentioned a video. It was my post that he read out on that video and he's clutching because most posting on here will be nothing but happy with their lives.

Just because I've got a bit of baby weight to lose so hate the way I look isn't the reason I'm chatting about you doing what you can to avoid lockdown rules. Or just because my husband pisses me off isn't the reason I'm commenting on you leaving breakfast out for your young children to help themselves to and the fact that it could be dangerous because of the possibility of them choking when alone. It fills up the time when breast feeding my baby šŸ¤£ Celebrities have been discussed about for years, and this is no different really.

Why a lot of people come to sites like this is because these days you can't have an opinion without automatically being called a hater or a troll.

Also Ben if you know where I live, feel free to pay me a visit, maybe we could do an episode of Rich House, Poor House or How the Other Half Live? šŸ¤­

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Heā€™s reading posts out and saying heā€™s found out about posters just to scare people. Scare people from criticising him. Scare people from using his thread. Luisa did similar on her podcast saying one tattler was getting a letter from her lawyer. And the thread quietened down. Heā€™s mates with Luisa.

These influencers are addicted to the adoration and likes for being talentless and just living their lives. But they canā€™t handle criticism about their lifestyle. Talent based celebs have to take bad album or movie reviews. Itā€™s the price they pay from making money from their craft. If your craft is selling yours and your families souls online, then expect some bad reviews about some of your content and the way you openly live your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I used to follow Ben a little while ago but gave up as it all seemed a bit to flashy for just your regular family. Now that someone said it, they prob are lottery winners but surely that money would run out?! Iā€™ve only come on cos someone I follow posted his rant about tattle (on a 10 page thread...oh the irony!!). He is so trying to be relevant, loads of influencers bring on the tattle card/waterworks just to bring the people here to look/talk...all publicity is good publicity as they say.
Why would he even bother going around trying to find who wrote what though ?! What a prize idiot. He pRobably is doing it to scare people but if you donā€™t care, you donā€™t care. šŸ¤”
Seriously no one has threatened him on here, no mean comments about his looks, his kids etc, heā€™s actually had it quite easy on here tbh really šŸ¤£ Ben if youā€™re reading (which you are), then just live your ā€˜happyā€™ life away from here and get off Instagram and look after your kids!!!

Odd that he has taken such time to look into individuals on here. I unfollowed him a while back and had a look when the previous poster mentioned a video. It was my post that he read out on that video and he's clutching because most posting on here will be nothing but happy with their lives.

Just because I've got a bit of baby weight to lose so hate the way I look isn't the reason I'm chatting about you doing what you can to avoid lockdown rules. Or just because my husband pisses me off isn't the reason I'm commenting on you leaving breakfast out for your young children to help themselves to and the fact that it could be dangerous because of the possibility of them choking when alone. It fills up the time when breast feeding my baby šŸ¤£ Celebrities have been discussed about for years, and this is no different really.

Why a lot of people come to sites like this is because these days you can't have an opinion without automatically being called a hater or a troll.

Also Ben if you know where I live, feel free to pay me a visit, maybe we could do an episode of Rich House, Poor House or How the Other Half Live? šŸ¤­
He's having a right old fantasy about you obsessing over him 24/7... get a room Ben.

Reactions: 3
Heā€™s reading posts out and saying heā€™s found out about posters just to scare people. Scare people from criticising him. Scare people from using his thread. Luisa did similar on her podcast saying one tattler was getting a letter from her lawyer. And the thread quietened down. Heā€™s mates with Luisa.

These influencers are addicted to the adoration and likes for being talentless and just living their lives. But they canā€™t handle criticism about their lifestyle. Talent based celebs have to take bad album or movie reviews. Itā€™s the price they pay from making money from their craft. If your craft is selling yours and your families souls online, then expect some bad reviews about some of your content and the way you openly live your life.
To be fair Iā€™m a regular on the Luisa thread (thatā€™s why Iā€™ve just come to this guys thread) and I went quiet because sheā€™s boring as duck not because I was scared of a letter šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair Iā€™m a regular on the Luisa thread (thatā€™s why Iā€™ve just come to this guys thread) and I went quiet because sheā€™s boring as duck not because I was scared of a letter šŸ˜†
Same I had nothing to say on there anymore just happened to coincide with her ā€œthreatsā€ but I think some people would have worried for a minute then hopefully realised they havenā€™t broken any laws

Wow, this thread really seems to have him rattled.
Itā€™s a small thread. Some people rack up a thousand comments in a week and heā€™s on page ten so thatā€™s about 200? Since December? And most are one liners. It probably took him longer to sit his car and talk about it then the combined effort of writing it.
Personally I come on here when someone with a big following does/says something I disagree with and I want to discuss it with someone. I donā€™t agree with messaging people over things you disagree with, and. I donā€™t think people should be beholden to having a discussion with everyone that wants to, so I talk to other people about it. Things like the Covidiot stuff stuff heā€™s been doing- he knows heā€™s doing it, heā€™s chosen to do it, and messaging him about it isnā€™t going to change anything. So I come here and discuss it with people rather then message him directly which at most will just end up frustrating everyone.
Sorry Ben, I donā€™t fit your narrative, Iā€™m not deeply unhappy. I just think you could set a better example then you are.
I did kinda feel like he came across a bit nasty in those videos. Like he was doing this whole thing of ā€œI could find you if I want to... I can do this to you...ā€ and the the whole faux concern and reading out those posts was just to try to embarrass and humiliate. Makes me wonder if he has a nasty side and thereā€™s people out there with a story to tell? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 9
Wow, this thread really seems to have him rattled.
Itā€™s a small thread. Some people rack up a thousand comments in a week and heā€™s on page ten so thatā€™s about 200? Since December? And most are one liners. It probably took him longer to sit his car and talk about it then the combined effort of writing it.
Personally I come on here when someone with a big following does/says something I disagree with and I want to discuss it with someone. I donā€™t agree with messaging people over things you disagree with, and. I donā€™t think people should be beholden to having a discussion with everyone that wants to, so I talk to other people about it. Things like the Covidiot stuff stuff heā€™s been doing- he knows heā€™s doing it, heā€™s chosen to do it, and messaging him about it isnā€™t going to change anything. So I come here and discuss it with people rather then message him directly which at most will just end up frustrating everyone.
Sorry Ben, I donā€™t fit your narrative, Iā€™m not deeply unhappy. I just think you could set a better example then you are.
I did kinda feel like he came across a bit nasty in those videos. Like he was doing this whole thing of ā€œI could find you if I want to... I can do this to you...ā€ and the the whole faux concern and reading out those posts was just to try to embarrass and humiliate. Makes me wonder if he has a nasty side and thereā€™s people out there with a story to tell? šŸ¤”
Especially when people who have messaged him have gotten snarky responses and been "exposed" to his followers...

I didn't bother to watch the videos because I don't get it. If you don't want to be open to critique or people passing judgement, don't put your life on the internet or only share stuff online with your family and friends?

Reactions: 7
He is rattled because people who are full of tit donā€™t like being told they are full of tit. People have clearly DMd him as well as commented on here about his dubai piss take. Heā€™s taken the public for fools with his lies and he canā€™t bare that some people have called him out on his BS. The fact that he said acquaintances/friends have been involved in conversations slagging him off for the Dubai jollies, maybe if people that know you and you thought liked you are slagging you off itā€™s something to think about.

Reactions: 6
I found it really weird. I mean surely heā€™s just as bad going out of his way going through profiles, digging out messages, checking on a persons marriage etc doing EXACTLY what heā€™s moaning about to make a point is just weird! The bottom line is he thinks heā€™s bigger than he is, fudged the rules going to Dubai, taking the piss on his return using the NHS being SO ill but having time to film it then having this amazing recovery to bugger off to Dubai for a second time I mean come on Ben. Address these facts rather than make it out weā€™re all sad and have miserable lives. We were doing the right thing staying at home following the rules not arse licking Luisaā€™s every move. Thatā€™s why people are talking!

Reactions: 9