Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He knows by doing those videos we will be talking about him more on here. He can’t wait to log on and see what being said! And we are the sad and unhappy ones 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad his beloved Maldives is on the red list 😂😂😂 then again he’ll probably go and come back via Portugal to avoid quarantine with no thought for why the Maldives is actually on the red list. Prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why would he even want to go to the bloody Maldives again in such a short period of time!! Also why does he have a ring doorbell filming himself in his office. Weirdo.

Reactions: 1
Why would he even want to go to the bloody Maldives again in such a short period of time!! Also why does he have a ring doorbell filming himself in his office. Weirdo.
Ring doorbells do home security too.
I have no idea why he would wanna go back though!

I find it odd having cameras in your actual home spaces. Outside is fine and in foyers or hallways but pointing into actual rooms is a bit strange. What kind of meetings is he having 🤣 mafia style.

Reactions: 2
I find it odd having cameras in your actual home spaces. Outside is fine and in foyers or hallways but pointing into actual rooms is a bit strange. What kind of meetings is he having 🤣 mafia style.
Haha I totally agree! I have a ring doorbell but not sure what any indoor cameras would achieve for me.... other than watching my clumsiness and stupidity back 🤣

Omg that poor baby in that unsafe car seat has knocked me sick. 😭 honestly can’t believe my eyes

Omg that poor baby in that unsafe car seat has knocked me sick. 😭 honestly can’t believe my eyes
He’s not even 9 months until 14 May. I think him being in that forward facing car seat is illegal. I think group 1 is from 20lb and he doesn’t look like a big boy. Not to mention the shoulder harness being too high and the head surround too high. This man never ceases to amaze me.

Honestly I saw that and I wondered if it was one of the bigger kids seats and he took a pic like that just to get people to react? Like in his head he’s troll baiting or something? It was so obviously bad I’m just not convinced he actually did it?!

Last edited:
Honestly I saw that and I wondered if it was one of the bigger kids seats and he took a pic like that just to get people to react? Like in his head he’s troll baiting or something? It was so obviously bad I’m just not convinced he actually did it?!
I don’t think his ego would allow him to be so cunning. He doesn’t like criticism I don’t think he’d open himself to it willingly for sake of a few “trolls”

What are he chances he still goes to Dubai or the Maldives via Portugal?? I’m sure he will and be quiet for a few days prior then tagging left right and centre to let the world know he’s made it and the rules don’t apply to him

It’s for hayfever isn’t it? What has he said 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s saying it’s a hay fever vaccine. It’s not.
it’s a corticsteroid injection. There are a lot of uses for it. Basically it’s an anti inflammatory and it works by suppressing the immune system. Hayfever is the immune system reacting to pollen, which is why it’s used for hayfever, however the NHS doesn’t prescribe it any more for hayfever because the risks don’t outweigh the benefits. It is still routinely used by the NHS for lots of other reasons.

Receipts on him saying it’s a vaccine. When it’s not. You can’t vaccinate against your bodies immune system 🙄

Attachments