Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruthnotTrolling

Diane had a FB group with over 2k followers where she used to get regular interaction.
People were interested, she was on TV !! People cared.
But then she offended and verbally abused so many people who just tried to help her.
Now she has insta with over 3k followers and gets virtually no interaction. I imagine the majority are just waiting for the next car crash event.
She's lost any support she had because she treated people like shit, and threw her toys out of the pram one too many times.
Now she's lost.
Yep, Kharma is a bitch.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Bored 2 death

I wonder if she realises that when she asks us to interact with her on insta that
1.She could interact with us right here. She obviously stalks the posts.sSo practice what you preach maybe?
2. We do interact with her in her group. She just doesn't realize.
And
3. A lot of people here have tried to have a discussion with her and she throws a strop, bins them off and then they come here.

Only one person to blame for the increasing footfall through here...

Oh ! The £99 course post has disappeared!!
See what you've done sewer rats !!
Hopefully 🐀🐀🐀 have saved a few gullible souls from being separated from the little cash they have. Sad really. You can fool some of the people, some of the time...

Last edited:

MissDoubtfire

ATTENTION ATTENTION!!
I'm leaving Social Media lol.
Insert collection of photos and sh!t quotes.
Oh still here then. Did you forget something.
Oh that's right. ATTENTION ATTENTION.

• Haha

Eeyore147

VIP Member
Diane, no one here hates you. We’ve all tried to support you in the past on various groups but you’ve just given us hate and abuse, it’s your way or not at all. Of course we want you to succeed! But you won’t listen to anyone else’s advice or knowledge. It’s not bullying or trolling. You need to listen to other opinions too. #bekind works both ways. Wishing you every success!

TruthnotTrolling

That poor woman who she added to her live - she clearly didn't mean to ask to join.....it was like watching a car crash- she soon disappeared, obviously didn't want to be there - and now it's posted on Diane's grid - I bet she's mortified.

As for not checking tattle life 🤣🤣🤣 She will stick to that resolution for as long as sticks to a diet.

See you tomorrow Di.

• Haha

MissDoubtfire

Imagine the other morning at sw towers, you’re having a lovely morning, probably eating cake as Mags isn’t due in this week then the phone goes. “Hello, SW towers, Shazza talking how can we help?” “It’s Diane Lloyd” at this point you’d hang up and never answer the phone again or pass her on to the newest member of staff who hasn’t had the pleasure yet.
OR . I'm sorry Mrs Lloyd you have come through to the wrong number.
You need Slimmingcalorieweightcountingwatchersworld. Ext in a plastic bowl .

• Haha

TruthnotTrolling

Diane - it is clear you read here.

A little advice for you.....

If you are going to show yourself on the Internet, you will always have people who don't like what you do or what you stand for. You can't please all the people all the time.

Personally, I just take issue with you advising people on their diet and their mental health (which you have done in the past), on a social media platform, when you aren't qualified to do so. I think it's dangerous.

I have been on the wrong end of your temper, and yes, you made me feel like shit and I'm still sore over it. I've never been treated the way you treated me. You didn't throw me out of your group, I walked, and I hadn't broken any rules, I just dared to have a different opinion of you.

I'm sorry you are hurting now, but I'm afraid that you need to take some responsibility here.

Show us we are wrong about you. Stay off social media, lose your weight, train as a fitness instructor or weight loss coach, come back in a year and prove us wrong.

Social media is not the right place for you right now. You need to have a thicker skin for it.

✌

Bored 2 death

Over 30 ppl will wake this morning to find they have been banned from her group. Most of which will have no idea why. Some will be upset as they have offered support for years. Will she give a sh1t ..No. Some won't even notice. Guess she really is sick of it . What I find strange is she's not blocking any Instagram followers. Oh that's because she gets the attention there don't you Diane.
You keep banning my dear this group will be bigger here than your own soon lol.
This group definitely gets more interactions. Guess that's what happens when you allow free speech...
And the more she posts about trolling, the more people come here to have their say. She is actually swelling our numbers all by herself. 😂

• Haha

smokey

Poor bird - all she ever did was scream at it - "shut up birds!!"
Bet it spent its life caged up, being screamed at, and surrounded by smoke from camera mans roll ups.
Poor thing.
She’s probably deep fat fried it and had it between 2 pieces of white bread.

Ahhhhhh but the million dollar question is......
What does she weigh?
My bet is on 23 stone 11.
Let's see .....
23 stone 12. You win tattle bingo! One Inspirational quote coming your way!

• Haha
Previously said you hate us low life trolls. Yet you want us to keep following you. To keep saying what we need to say. In other words. Keep commenting here about you. Coz no other bugger is commenting on anywhere else. Lmao.
I rolled my eyes so far back into my head, I almost toppled over.

• Haha

MrsBrown

Omg Diane makes my blood boil. She makes me cringe when she tells everyone to drink water, then makes that awful noise after she has had it. Everyone knows they have to have water, why does she make such a big deal of it.

Secondly she has this business venture in the sidelines that is doing very well. I wonder if she has notified the benefits office of it?

She really doesn't know what she is doing switching from plan to plan. She is going round in ever increasing circles, and getting nowhere.

One of these days she will tell us what she is doing, but to be quite truthful I couldn't care less. If its anything like losing weight, she wont get anywhere.

Sizesixinmyhead

I've counted - in the week that she gained 2.5lbs due to having an emotional week, there were 9 posts on here, from 6 tattlers, most of which were commenting on the odd-balls posting on her IG post.

If she blames trolling for her gain then she's got real issues.

She has 3,213 followers on IG. Not one comment on her weight gain post.
Because her followers are just watching the car crash of "her journey".
I think she thinks she's an influencer. Unfortunately she doesn't inspire people, they just pity her. She'll take my comments (on here as I don't follow her on social media) and twist them to me being a troll (as we all are 🤷🏼‍♀️) and gain weight (obviously my fault) even though she comes here and reads our comments... she could stop....but she won't she craves attention just like she craves food. Addiction is a horrible illness.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Imagine the other morning at sw towers, you’re having a lovely morning, probably eating cake as Mags isn’t due in this week then the phone goes. “Hello, SW towers, Shazza talking how can we help?” “It’s Diane Lloyd” at this point you’d hang up and never answer the phone again or pass her on to the newest member of staff who hasn’t had the pleasure yet.

• Haha

TruthnotTrolling

And THIS is what pisses me off - she continues to act like some sort of guru - handing out advice- which people who don't know if her LISTEN too - she's dangerous.

So now she's saying she lost 5 stone with calorie counting and kept it off until she started gaining again due to Covid and now she's put most of it back on, but kept the inches off.

1. She's never lost 5 stone - at her heaviest she was 25 stone, I've never known her go under 21. She's lost 4 stone tops. And gained at least 3 back.

2. She lost the 4 stone with Slimming World- that's what she always said - so she's either lying now, or was lying then.

3. This group isn't a new one, she's just renamed her freedom group from last year to reflect her current diet fad.

4. She has absolutely gained inches. NOBODY can gain 4+ stone and not put inches on. She has so clearly got bigger, maybe not in the same places (I think her face doesn't reflect the scale of her re-gain) but you can see it when she is side on profile in her videos (she never posts side on comparison photos).

5. Fasting - advising people that fasting for more than 12 hours knocks out electrolytes? Oh my god ! Firstly- lots of people wouldn't even consider 12 hours a fast ! That's just not eating after 7.30pm, and having breakfast at 7.30am ! And saying you can't drink coffee when you fast? Most people who fast drink lots of black coffee - its how they manage their 16 or 17 hour fasts (which really IS intermittent fasting). She is giving poor advice about things she knows nothing about ! If people are curious about fasting - point them to a fasting group! "Fasting" for 12 hours in 24 is not fasting - its a healthy normal eating pattern!!!

Oh she drives me mad !!!

• Heart