Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Well I thought she might have managed a day. I hope she has help getting out of her t-shirt/dress because it looks a little snug.
Probably after shooting for her onlyfans fetish page...😅

(**disclaimer- I'm taking the piss- I have no knowledge/evidence of her having an onlyfans, even though it wouldn't surprise me one bit given her thirst for validation.**)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

MrsBrown

So Diane is going to be doing mindful eating instead of dieting..... I wish her luck with that. Its taken her all these years to lose the same 2LB how much longer can it take?

• Haha

Bullyhater98

Well here’s a familiar story, she says the same thing whether it is sw or Ww, the consultant doesn’t give me enough attention, look at me because I’m more special than everyone else in the room. She needs to grow up and get on with her life be it at Ww, sw or whatever.
Biggest attention seeker I've ever stumbled across

MrsBrown

Her new group is now private
Not long now until she deletes everyone on the group, throws a strop, and starts a new plan

Diane seems to be awfully quiet today. Made me laugh that on her instagram she has posted syn values for chocolates. I thought she was doing weight watchers, or maybe she has swapped back to Slimming World, I can't keep up!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Bullyhater98

So she has gained 3.5lb due to stalkers but I’m sure she made a load of salad pots, not sure what happened to those. Has she given up on sw and Ww for good, watch this space😅😅
How many bloody years she been saying this, get off social media diane and do this for yourself, your one big joke you really are, no one is interested anymore you have driven every one that did good towards you away..

Sizesixinmyhead

This week

Monday SW
Tuesday CC
Wednesday WW
Thursday Flounce off SM
Friday SW
Saturday CC
Sunday WW

Next Week

Breakfast SW
Lunch WW
Dinner CC
Snacks whatever you fancy

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
It’s not just the dancing but the exercise sessions, I guess it depends on which disability it is that she claims to have.
What about all the side gigs she's attempted over the years- the zumba, the tshirts with her logo, the sweet cones/boxes, the life coaching etc- okay granted very few of them actually ever happened but still...

Sizesixinmyhead

What is really sad about her Facebook/Insta/tik tok jouneys are that if she just focussed on herself, ate proper home cooked / prepared food (not prepackaged pasta) she could quite easily lose 4lb a week (if not more) at this stage.
I don't believe she walks for 2 hours when she does, I think she's in denial about lots of things.

She talks a good talk but she surely doesn't walk a good walk!

MissDoubtfire

She's no longer dieting. Or following a plan ( her own maybe lol) making better choices. I agree she needs to concentrate on herself. Without social media I think she feels lost and uses that as her support which doesn't work..
I have a feeling she doesn't get much family support. They are happy enough to order take away. Which doesn't help her .
I do cringe at the advice she gives out. I have a background in fitness and nutrition. Even I wouldn't get advice out via live chat.
I wish she would take advice from her members , she won't entertain that idea.

MissDoubtfire

Most if us are here for one reason. That we have been treated like utter crap/ bullied for trying to help. Offer you our knowledge
Your mental health doesn't make you entitled to treat ppl like Sh@t.
I for one never hated you all I ever wanted to do is help you. You never saw it as advice Instead you turned it into some kind of hate campaign against you.
You say you are hurt by what we type here. What about our hurt. How we have been treated.
Even what I'm typing now you will see as bullying and tell ppl so.
Maybe consider how you come across to ppl in your interaction with them.
Kindness works both ways.

• Heart

MrsBrown

Just thinking about the live Diana posted yesterday where she told us she was safeguarding her family and not posting videos of the inside of her house. Diane craves attention, but as I see it, thank goodness, she wont be able to post any other exercise videos. Now I have visions of her hugging a tree in a carpark and dancing outside for everyone to see. Thats the only way she will get the attention she wants. lol :D

• Haha

Bored 2 death

😂😂😂😂😂 OMG What total cringe content. Lip sync that isn't in sync, visual effects that a nine year old knows are totally lame and a potty mouth that a mother should be embarrassed by.
Another TTer posted genuine, heartfelt content yesterday about her weight journey. She got 8000 followers OVERNIGHT. Not one shadow of self pity and she is now supporting those new members on Facebook. That's how to do it.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Well someone has woken up with their ranty pants on the wrong way. Maybe people wouldn’t be questioning if you put a short explanation as to why you had suddenly started using lgbtq hashtags. You have managed to post up until yesterday without them so people are bound to wonder, no need to be so vitriolic about it though.