Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bored 2 death

Diane's fkn long and arduous journey......

God she talks a load of sh!t...

And despite having members in her "new" group there's not really any interaction......
Wait and see if a WW rep gets wind. They really don't mess about when it comes to copyright. One FB member got sued. And Di isn't exactly on it when it comes to anything, let alone breaches of WW content.

Makes my eyes roll so far back in my head that I can see yesterday, when she bleets on about being a survivor. How many times has she told us about how much therapy she's had on the NHS. If she was so cured she'd stop going on about it and move forward. She just wants to wallow and use that as another excuse as to why she just can't get herself sorted out. Because it's never Diane's fault. It's her past. It's not the right journey for her. It's the trolls. It's her victimhood mentality more like.

Yeah yeah she'll be sorted within a year. This new thing is gonna be the answer to all her problems. Nope, not, never, no how, no way.

And remember she says that she never stops by here anymore? Hi Diane 🙋

Reactions: 7
Her last post suggests she not taking food to bed with her or having food in the bedroom. Not sure about everyone here. I don’t tend to take a buffet to bed. Cuppa maybe.

• Haha
  • Wow

obviously....

VIP Member
Zumba with Diane

Here comes the 2 left feet, clappy and whooping (as if others are following her)

She makes me cringe so bad. She will be on ww by Thursday

obviously....

VIP Member
There was a birthday in the family though, cut her some slack 😋

Diane.....Hun....your husband's ➡ mams ➡ husband's ➡ dogs ➡ puppy's birthday doesn't count lol

Just meaning she has any excuse

• Haha

MrsBrown

How many times has Diane told us that she is removing herself from social media, she disappears for a day or two, then creates another group and makes the group public then moans because no one responds to her posts and deletes half her followers. This isn't a way to run a group as we all know. I have noticed, Diane wants all the attention, but if another person creates a post, she never replies or even likes them.
She is attention seeking. How can she look so different looking in the mirror and not recognising herself when she has been the same weight for years.
I have noticed she has only had one reply on her social media platform no one is really interested. She will be back at least 7Lb heavier, and we will get the blame because her anxiety is so high, due to her trolls. Oh well she will never break this spiral. She hasn't proved us wrong yet.

Bullyhater98

So the same Ww scales, they are all calibrated the same way, which weighed her last week then yesterday and said +3.5lb were wrong but the other scales were correct, hmmm.
Let's see her reaction to this 😂

Let's see her reaction to this 😂
Bet that poor soul will get a gob full and blocked 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Bored 2 death

I'm actually really amused that for someone who claims not to stalk us, or give a crap what we think, she constantly responds to our discussions.
Can't put her (very) big pants on and come and have a discussion here. Nope. She has to rant to unsuspecting prey, I mean people, to generate any response that her usual dross doesn't.

We should charge a content fee at this point.
So irrelevant that she is lost without us.
#weseeyouforwhatyouare #yourewelcome #lostwithoutus #easiertowindupthanaclock

MissDoubtfire

Diane said on her live. She has a Career.. Did I miss hear . She's going to post recipes too.
Boil kettle. Pour over noodles.
Take slice of bread and wave it over the toaster. Serve on plastic plate.

• Haha

TruthnotTrolling

Hello fellow sewer rats (who saw her live the other day??)

Is she still on her 200 day countdown? You know the one where she was going to lose 3lb a week but for week 2 and 3 she's stayed the same ?

I tell you, if she EVER sticks to something for more than a week, I'll eat my (low carb) hat.

In fact, if she gets to under 20 stone before Christmas I'll PM her and tell her who I am 👍

• Haha
That's brilliant clearly she pays no attention I take it back lol 🤣🤣
That was it. Diane takes no notices of who joins. She connects with no one in her groups. She takes no real interest in anyone else journey or struggles. You can see that by her lives when someone tries in interact. It's like ..That's nice.. now back to me. Me and Me.

Bored 2 death

She was back She paused it again. Make up your mind Diane. Stop pissing about. Your peeps depend on you.
She will open it again. She always does. I've made a few friends from being in the group. We communicate outside of it now (with the exception of a couple who throw a bone of encouragement 😂).
She only keep it because it's the biggest audience she gets now but 99% of it is doing exactly what we are doing but in DMs.
How tragic.
I'd rather have a group of 5 people who genuinely care than 100s of voyeurs. But caring gets you thrown out, as we all know.

• Haha

Sizesixinmyhead

I normally ignore her too. She's playing with ppl that are kind and caring. It's not fair.
Bad enough she had money and items of ppl that have offered her help. Only to be blocked and banned. This behaviour is not OK.
No it's definitely not ok. I can't believe she suckered in so many people. I offered her support & help and boy was I lambasted for trying to help her, despite her asking for help. She was rude & quite frankly disgusting in her attitude to me.

I think she'll always be large as she has no willpower & soon she'll have no outside help to encourage her. Her family obviously don't help her at all either.