Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unlikely that 2lb will be body fat. It will be water weight. For someone weighing 20 × stone can easy lose 8/ 9lb in there first week with water and fat loss included.

Reactions: 4
Good Afternoon Diane

Some friendly advice

Just because you can get a particular size dress on, doesn't mean its the right size - try sizing up, it will be way more flattering on you.

P.S you might try and tidy up a bit before you post online

P.P.S why are there screwdrivers mounted on the living room wall ?

Reactions: 3
Why is everything ‘convience’ food? Pre made pasta salads - soooo high in calories. A protein shake for breakfast - a post workout drink not a breakfast. Ready cooked chicken. She’s just so lazy. It’s really not hard to whip something up from scratch. She’s not disabled?

Why is everything ‘convience’ food? Pre made pasta salads - soooo high in calories. A protein shake for breakfast - a post workout drink not a breakfast. Ready cooked chicken. She’s just so lazy. It’s really not hard to whip something up from scratch. She’s not disabled?
Good question given that last week she bragged how much batch cooking she had done.

Reactions: 1
I think the majority of her batch cooking goes in the bin. Or she has a freezer like a tardis. She doesn't work, why the need to batch cook anyway ??

Another ‘ready meal’ surely the whole point of WW is cooking from scratch. Quality foods with less processed rubbish.

There I was enjoying my evening watching my regular YouTube channels and this pops up on the shorts..
Bloody Nora every social platform she’s on it. .

I thinks it’s a old video.

Another ‘ready meal’ surely the whole point of WW is cooking from scratch. Quality foods with less processed rubbish.
I’ve never done WW . Do you not have to log the ready made egg rice and noodles too. .
I’ve never known anyone to eat so many processed foods and microwave meals. The salt content is massive in these foods.
maybe it’s what her family want..

Last edited:
There I was enjoying my evening watching my regular YouTube channels and this pops up on the shorts..

I’ve never done WW . Do you not have to log the ready made egg rice and noodles too. .
I’ve never known anyone to eat so many processed foods and microwave meals. The salt content is massive in these foods.
On WW you should log everything from water to fried egg rice and everything in between, I notice she logged her 0 point spinach so not sure why she forgot the noodles and rice, it’s simply a case of scanning the barcode. If she were doing it properly she would know this.

There are so many recipes for ‘fakeaways’ out there there isn’t any reason for her to have this processed stuff every day. Occasionally I completely understand - who doesn’t! But if she’s serious about loosing weight you need to change your mindset.

She may have scanned the barcode. That is a ‘complete’ ready meal. I’ve seen it in Tesco. It comes with the 4 parts, noodles/rice/curry etc

Pizza hut on week 2 of a diet - is she for real? If she wanted pizza she could have made one. Greek Yoghurt & Flour flat bread and healthy toppings. She’s seriously a lost cause.

Oh woe is me on Instagram crying and wining everyone's bullying me. Oh duck off diane you're a bullying witch. The horrible tit u said to me and many other people who tried to help you understand calorie defict and how jumping plans is wrong. No1 was bullying u. U took a strop like a 2 yr old!! Grow up u silly mare

Hi Diane, if coming here is triggering your ptsd, anxiety, mental health, stopping you eating healthily etc then maybe stop looking, also if you stick to Ww and are honest about it and keep up with not begging money, birthday presents, laptops for college courses then maybe, just maybe we will have nothing to talk about and this thread will die a death. It was the shocking begging which made me start the thread in the first place plus the constant I’m doing Ww/sw/cc which nobody can keep up with.
I have never said I hate you, I find some of your chats quite encouraging but please bear in mind how you can sometimes come across.

Reactions: 5
Most if us are here for one reason. That we have been treated like utter crap/ bullied for trying to help. Offer you our knowledge
Your mental health doesn't make you entitled to treat ppl like Sh@t.
I for one never hated you all I ever wanted to do is help you. You never saw it as advice Instead you turned it into some kind of hate campaign against you.
You say you are hurt by what we type here. What about our hurt. How we have been treated.
Even what I'm typing now you will see as bullying and tell ppl so.
Maybe consider how you come across to ppl in your interaction with them.
Kindness works both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Diane, no one here hates you. We’ve all tried to support you in the past on various groups but you’ve just given us hate and abuse, it’s your way or not at all. Of course we want you to succeed! But you won’t listen to anyone else’s advice or knowledge. It’s not bullying or trolling. You need to listen to other opinions too. #bekind works both ways. Wishing you every success!

She did the same to me. When she had her Diane scenic Route or Journey. I posted a comment on a page unrelated to hers. Post was not even related to Diane Next thing I knew I was blocked banned . Members of her groups were informing me that she was ranting and raving. Then I received many nasty messages from her.
I was utterly shocked and upset at the time. As it to totally uncalled for.
She's one nasty bully.
I'm not alone in my experience with her. Yet she has audacity to call others trolls and bullies.
I've been on the receiving end of trying to help her and being called a troll, no love your the troll bitter and twisted, I swear she has a personality disorder

Screenshot_20220828-202327_Facebook.jpg

I've been on the receiving end of trying to help her and being called a troll, no love your the troll bitter and twisted, I swear she has a personality disorder

Screenshot_20220828-202327_Facebook.jpg
Like hell has she gone off

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She has 5 Facebook accounts. Why would you for a start. She's not going anywhere..
My source told me. She posted all our comments off here on both Facebook groups this morning. Then when asked by a member what platform she was talking about. No comment and posts /screenshot deleted. She got what she wanted. Which was attention.
3 vidoes posted . 2 of which was on fb. Not a single moan about her mental health.. until her moan on IG. Attention of course None understands better than her about mental health. Plus she states she's qualified to offer advice at a price of course.
How about our mental health with your nasty comments on fb.

Then the grand SM exit.
I would like Diane to come on here and say she's sorry for the bullying we have received.
It works both ways.
That will never happen. I'm no bully.everything I've said is fact and truthful
. Not once have I wished Di any harm.
I couldn't give a fig about what she eats. It's how she has treated ppl.

Reactions: 5
I think we've all been on the back end of her temper.

You can't treat people like tit and not expect some sort of fall out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.