Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bored 2 death

Disgusting individual. Diane, we are so sorry that this happened to you.
I haven't seen the photo and I so wish you hadn't had to. We can have our disagreements but this is not ok with any of us here x.
Hope your peeps surround you and lift you up today x

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Sizesixinmyhead

Oh Diane..... we can all blame outside forces when we make the wrong choices.... but in reality IF you wanted to lose weight YOU could.
You've been given great advice over the years, some people have given you support, ideas and ways to cope personally, but you've thrown that back in their faces because YOU KNOW BETTER.

I don't think people here 'stalk' you, we're all just a little curious and nosey to see if you ever actually achieve your goal..... some of us have been following your journey for years..... and by God has it been a tedious journey.
You however have the ability to stop coming here and seeing what we post, YOU can control that. Then you can concentrate on losing those 10 + stone you need to lose instead of searching the internet for 'uplifting' or 'fuck you' memes ...... and living in that never ending circle of.... WW / SW / CC / doing your own thing /blaming absolutely everyone else...... it's obviously not working.

I will reiterate again.... pick a diet regime to suit you (I suggest CC), write a menu & stick with it, do some walking exercise daily, AND STOP MAKING FB / INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK POSTS AND JUST LOSE THE FUCKING WEIGHT AND COME BACK IN A YEAR AND GLOAT........

Last edited:
  • Heart
She making her group private in 2 days.
Historically this is what normally happens
Group goes private ✔
Group members asked if they want to stay ✔
Group members removed that don’t comment ✔
Group members banned blocked for no reason ✔
Group placed on pause ✔ Page returns ✔
Group deleted ✔
Rice and repeat ✔
Oh your on WW now I see changes plan 3 times i one week ✔
Your on track then.
If you lost weight on Sw like you say you have why change .

• Haha

Bullyhater98

Yep. Different page. Wasn't her last group called Diana new chapter. That lasted 2 weeks before she deleted it and banned / blocked long time members.
So new page but same ole nothing new here .
🥱 🥱 🥱 . Give it a bloody rest no one cares anymore. You pissed to many people off.
Insta post/ video …* I never eat pizza*
I’m sorry what now!
She's playing mind games now she's joined her own group I'm lost ha ha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

MissDoubtfire

There's not one of us here ( I believe,,,) That hasn't offered her help. Even those of us like me who are qualified to give her the diet/ fitness help she needs . Without asking for a single penny. Only to be spoken in type. Like dog poo. She's not a nice person . Even on video she so passive aggressive, smug like.

She has, so she tells us, a lot of mental health support. Rightly so too. She very luckily . There's a lot of ppl out there that don't get it.
This need for attention, to seek it out in which ever form is either part of her mental illness . OR God knows. I'm trying to be nice lol
Even here we are giving her that attention she seeks. Ppl are talking about Me. I'm important in their lives to be spoken about. Then she can seeks some attention by telling the world about us.
The moment this site become a tad quiet . Up she pops.
Rinse and repeat.
Anyway at least it gave me something to read type at 6am while coffee is brewing . Lmao . Oh and Morning .

Lurky Lurker

"I wonder if any of you have children"
Yes - I do :) Unlike some, they don't spend their days wallowing in beds or going shopping with me.

"How would you feel if you found your child talked about the way youI are talking about others"
We aren't talking about children here - and nor would we. We are talking about a grown woman who should be held accountable for her actions.
She is not qualified to give advice to anyone about a) mental health b) exercise c) diet and nutrition. She should stop as she is very likely to cause more harm than good.

"How would you feel if your child was talked bout the way you are talking about others"
I'd have a bloody word with them, as if they were being talked about the way we talk about Diane, I'd have serious concerns about what they were up to to cause such a reaction!

"How would you feel if it were your child bullying relentlessly"
We aren't bullying - we are calling Diane out for her behaviour. Trust me Margaret, I don't know how long you have been following the Amazing Diane (She's Your Girl!!!) but I for one have hard evidence of how she treats people when she bans the from her group for not agreeing with her. You only have to look and it's actually all over the internet too. She is full of her own self importance and disregards the feelings and opinions of anyone who dares to disagree.
Again, no need to bring children into this - we're all adults here :)

Finally,
a. I don't find Diane's group amusing - I find it worrying, and I fear for anyone who takes her advice. It is the opposite of amusing, it's bloody scary.
b. I think you will find we haven't ridiculed anyone - except Diane - and whether that's right or wrong, it is what it is. She exposes herself and pedals her self as a life style guru. She should perhaps think before exposing the state of her house. No-one else has been ridiculed.
c. The reason you won't say the word Tattle on Diane's site is because you are scared (as is Diane) that people will flock here and find out the truth.

Thanks,

Love Lurky (no E) xx

Showing my age here ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lurky Lurker

Listened to her live - I don't think I will listen to anymore- too much hard work and makes me rage sooooo much !!
She gets up at the crack of dawn - any time from 7.30am. No love, my alarm was set for 6.15 today- my daughter was on a train at 7am, my son was up at 5.30 !! Thats before the crack of dawn by the way.
Anyway - you are in bed before 9 almost every night - wasn't it 630 last night? You might not sleep it all, but I would say 10.5 to 13 hours in bed is unusual, if not just fucking lazy.
The eating in bed, and while she's talking - just toooooo much to bear!!
The aches and pains go on and on. A spot on her nose because she's run down? No, its because you eat too many takeaways and processed foods. And as for 1000 calories - don't make me laugh!!
Why does she have 2 hot meals, what i would call main meals, every day ? Whats wrong with a sandwich for lunch?
She admits she's still got full fridge and freezers because they've not ate at home all week ! Where does this money come from? Oh yeah, my fucking taxes !! I'm sure she claims she is her husbands carer, I bet she claims carers allowance. He has COPD doesn't he ? Maybe he should stop smoking.
As for the money spent on the rabbits......
Oh, and walking for 4 hours? Bollocks. You might have been out, or on your feet for 4 hours- but you didn't walk 12 miles Diane - thats what I would do as a minimum in 4 hours (if I had time) and trust me, if you were waking 12 miles a day and eating low carb, and not hitting your calories count, you'd be skinny. Erm.....you're not.
Comment of the live "I don't know why people don't watch my lives, I've got 1600 members. People then post questions - they should watch my bloody lives!"
Diane- some days I barely have the time or energy for a 20 minute conversation with my own family- let alone listen to you ramble! We don't all live in squalor, avoid housework, and do fuck all every day whilst being funded by the benefit system!
Can you tell she's given me the rage !!

P.S - the reason you can't find your replacement sleep apnea machine mask is not because you can't be bothered, or you're too tired, its because your house is a shit hole hoarders dream !!

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
FFS a few days ago she suddenly starts hashtagging something she's NEVER mentioned before and wonders why people query it?!? 😂 This is getting ridiculous.

Diane (as you're obviously glued to here)- Noone gives a single fuck what or who you're into- don't suddenly ally yourself with a group you've never ever mentioned or discussed or tagged before and expect people not to question it- you are not an 'US'.
You can't claim alliance with a group you've never supported or mentioned, ever.
NOONE CARES who you're attracted to- stop trying to play the victim once again. The people who've followed you for years know you're talking cr*p.

If you're so proud of who you are- why are you only now 'announcing' it??

Now all of a sudden there's an ex-fiancee too?? Good Lord...

But you rant away if it makes you feel better- as if you're some sort of victim once again.

The 'trolls' are all people who've tried to help you over the years and received nothing but abuse and public vitriol from you. If you prefer to feel 'attacked' in some way because it helps you somehow justify doing the same thing over and over with zero progress- then you work away.
All your social media rants are doing are pushing people to here where they can read peoples first hand encounters with you. They can see for themselves what you're all about.

• Heart

MrsBrown

Lovely smiley picture of Diane. There's always a tree. Lol. Have a lovely day all and You Diane.
Lol fancy having a photo hugging a tree after going to the supermarket.
Diane belongs to a group run by a lady from New Zealand. This particular lady goes into a beautiful countryside and hugs a particular tree that means a lot to her. What must the people in the car park have thought seeing Diane hug a tree in the middle of a busy shopping centre.

Morning . I've noticed Diane's removed most if not all her Instagram videos. Maybe the DWP post prompted the deletion.
The thing is she might have deleted the posts but if the DWP check up on her, they will still be able to view her deleted posts. Diane is very naive.

Why does Diane keep making new Facebook groups when each group is identical to the last. and contains the same boring posts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hi another blocked member here. I did get involved with her group so maybe that is why now blocked 🤣. From what I can see on this thread it is full of truths and we know she doesn't like the truth unless it is her truth!!

Sizesixinmyhead

Well I'm another one culled, I never comment on her posts anymore as she was rather vile to me after befriending me, moaning about trolls (although I've now read this thread and I think her's and mine ideas of trolls are completely different) and when I suggested not reading them 🤷🏼‍♀️ and sticking to a meal plan & doing some proper exercise, she flew at me. Her loss as I am pretty good at weight loss, exercise & healthy eating......
I really hope she carries on losing weight & does succeed, but I think she needs to take a good long look at herself & turn off social media.

Bored 2 death

I see all her TT vids are gone from instagram.
I know all her current fb group members are silently talking behind the scenes. All have seen her TT or heard about them. Reaction are what’s going on with this lady. Some are there just to see what’s she’s up to next. They can see she’s now posting mainly on her Diane R account.
The chatter between members in her groups in private chats is more interactive than in the groups themselves. And a few have dropped by here to look and discovered all was not as she portrayed.
All the quotes are driving people up the wall too. The sacrifice is worth it... what sacrifice? The hard work will pay off? What hard work?
Maybe less time ranting and making dubious TT content and a bit more movement (the type of movement that leaves you red faced and sweaty, not the sad efforts currently being exhibited), and a lot less yo-yoing with diets, then people will start taking her seriously again. But I doubt it.

Chickenlips123

Does anyone remember the time she spat her dummy out and made her group public after being a private group and some lady was really upset that her family could now see what she is posting. Diane refused to see anything wrong with that. Diane clearly doesn't care about anyone but herself. She will be blaming the so called trolls for her next 3.5lb gain when she has no one to blame but herself. I don't actually know how she affords takeaways and to go food shopping everyday. That's were the tax payers money is going. I doubt she realised that when she was setting up her freedom programme that was £50 a month she would need to declare this. Clearly she is capable to work but prefers to sit on her backside all day.

Bored 2 death

I think I might rally the LGBTQ2S community.
I'm disgusted that our cause is being hashtagged by someone who, in no way, supports us.
Creepy as, and desperate to act as though you are standing with us.
Have you no shame? Or are you too self absorbed to even have realised you are appropriating something others fight hard for, that you have no right to?
#newlow #noshame #weirdas.

MissDoubtfire

Unfortunately Diane wouldn't notice who have stopped following her. As she takes no notice of people's names or interest in thier lives. Just numbers to her. Even if everyone here unfollowed her. She would still rant on about her trolls. Simply due to her disconnection with people. Watch her lives or her words. There's no real interaction.
She will always have trolls as she calls people. As you cannot consider someone else point of view and reacts in the only way she knows how.

MrsBrown

Hi everyone I am a new convert to this group having been blocked from Diane's other accounts this morning. To be truthful I am getting so fed up with Diane's antics and pathetic videos. Diane has been on her diets for years now, and she is bigger than ever. At her weight she could easily lose 5-6Lb a week, but she now is nearly the heaviest she has ever been.
She is her own worst enemy changing plans as fast as she changes her facebook groups. I really hope she can stick to her plan. She is full of very good ideas but is never able to complete them.

So now I have become another of Diane's trolls. Please note Diane over the years we have all tried to help you and be kind to you, but you haver been rude, and never thanked us for our help, just carried on with your own little plans which only last a few days if that. Just stick to one plan. We are all so bored of you changing them all the time.

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Whoop whoop. You got quoted! So all the times she told us she was scared she was going to die? Nope, apparently she is FINE! Yayyy And she's not paying any attention to anyone else, despite 50% of the chat addressing what you wrote 🤣
Oh dear Lord !!🙈🤣 What a passive aggressive load of shite that was!? So once again she's going yo take time out to work on herself before she helsp others. It's like groundhog day.

Hi Diane!! I'll speak directly seeing as you're avidly reading here. Noone mentioned high blood pressure, diabetes, high thyroid (whatever that is) except you. You're forgetting I'd first come across you years ago and know of at least two instances where you were an emergency admission to hospital and YOU mentioned various health issues including heart problems said the doctors told you you needed to take immediate drastic actions to.lose weight or you would die. YOU said that, not any of us. We don't make this shit up- you're the one who puts it out there, then conveniently forgets it when it suits.
Listen, you do you. Noone with any cop on can be bothered with you nowadays. You blocked me from most forums/groups but not all (you've that many it would be hard to keep track of who you've blocked) and you've had the best help and support from experts that I've ever seen- but you know better than everyone. It's got to the stage where anyone that pops onto any of your groups are just 'oh she's still at ww/cc/sw for a few days- blah blah blah' and lose interest. You don't 'inspire' anyone, and noone with any sense would take life advice (or diet advice) off someone who obviously has no.idea what she's at.
The end.😊

Whoop whoop. You got quoted! So all the times she told us she was scared she was going to die? Nope, apparently she is FINE! Yayyy And she's not paying any attention to anyone else, despite 50% of the chat addressing what you wrote 🤣
Oh dear Lord !!🙈🤣 What a passive aggressive load of shite that was!? So once again she's going yo take time out to work on herself before she helsp others. It's like groundhog day.

Hi Diane!! I'll speak directly seeing as you're avidly reading here. Noone mentioned high blood pressure, diabetes, high thyroid (whatever that is) except you. You're forgetting I'd first come across you years ago and know of at least two instances where you were an emergency admission to hospital and YOU mentioned various health issues including heart problems said the doctors told you you needed to take immediate drastic actions to.lose weight or you would die. YOU said that, not any of us. We don't make this shit up- you're the one who puts it out there, then conveniently forgets it when it suits.
Listen, you do you. Noone with any cop on can be bothered with you nowadays. You blocked me from most forums/groups but not all (you've that many it would be hard to keep track of who you've blocked) and you've had the best help and support from experts that I've ever seen- but you know better than everyone. It's got to the stage where anyone that pops onto any of your groups are just 'oh she's still at ww/cc/sw for a few days- blah blah blah' and lose interest. You don't 'inspire' anyone, and noone with any sense would take life advice (or diet advice) off someone who obviously has no.idea what she's at.
The end.😊

MrsBrown

I've stopped following Diane on both Facebook and Instagram. She is a lost cause, and an attention seeker coming on here stalking us and spying on what we are saying about her, this gives her the ammunition she needs to fight back. It's like a game with her, and I think she enjoys it. I am not going to give her the opportunity to do this anymore or quote any of my posts in her groups. I will still come on here from time to time to see what's been going on. At least my newsfeeds won't be clogged up with her mammoth sized meals in weird bowls that don't look appealing at all.
So Diane, you have one less follower. Let's hope a lot more people will remove themselves from your groups.