Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well today we have sweet and sour and rice - from a jar !!! She only disclosed that once asked for the recipe for the sauce!
as usual - takeaway food -Subway!! With a nice helping of mayo!!!!
This woman can’t stay in - can’t diet and can’t stay away from takeout food!! Still no word in the shepherds pie she made 2 days ago!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Don't forget this lady Has crippling social anxiety. She leaving SM Instagram, coz of all us hates.
She's only posted those pictures to see if we are still here talking about her.
The moment she posted , she sat and waited for us to fall into her trap.
Did I say she Has social anxiety lol.

So she is going to watch her soaps, a little bit pointless as she has never watched tv in however long, her words, she will have no idea what is happening. Another exhausting day of shopping followed by a McDonald’s but the good news is she doesn’t need any shopping next week as her freezers are full, that is what happens when you eat out all time. She says she made a shepherds pie for tonight but husband and daughter had an extra box of half price chicken nuggets so didn’t need shepherds pie, in the same sentence she says she was going to make a chicken curry but it can wait until Sunday. Lies, lies and more lies
[

constant
She tells so many lies! Wouldn’t know the truth!!!

Bored 2 death

So she has been weighed at Ww and has gained 3.5lb but it’s okay because it is the fault of us mean trolls who point out her inconsistencies, it’s not hers for buying the sweets and rubbish in the first place. Is she upset, no of course not because whilst it is our fault she is never going to let us nasty trolls affect her weight loss journey again, well until the next gain presumably. She isn’t going to get weighed a ww again because she is starting at the gym, although her first month must be up now, make your own mind up.
Panic over! It was the scales at fault! She has done great on different scales! Now that's a weight loss technique we should all get behind. So an apology for all the trolls will be around the corner, I'm sure. 😂

• Haha

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
So our heroine was up for 10 hours, 3 of which she wasted, her words, cooking and was knackered after 10 hours. Her pies, 2 apple, 2 chicken curry, 2 Nutella and 2 jam looked like they were made in a pie maker, had she made them in the oven they would have all cooked at the same time therefore less cooking time. She says she used to batch cook everything including breakfasts but her fussy husband didn’t like frozen eggs so she had to cook those from fresh for the ungrateful git😅😅
I cooked a lasagne, quiche and chicken casserole yesterday, from scratch and took less than 2 hours.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Sometimes I feel sorry for her. So many issues going on. But then I remember how she shoots down anyone who steps forward with some home truths, even though they are trying to help.
Some people just crave attention, no matter how foolish they may appear. She'd be better stepping away from all social media for 12 months and concentrating on her issues. But she won't. She can't. And I'm right back to feeling sorry for her. It's like rubber necking on a car crash.
[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean but she doesn’t help herself, no doubt in the next few days she will be slagging us off then will delete any mention and come back under a different name. She was all over social media saying where she would be filming etc then accused us of putting her life at risk because she is on some kind of police thing for someone at risk, it makes no sense.

Whatttt

One of the faithful has now offered to buy one for her. More money than sense. Of course, Diane tearfully accepted. Has the woman no pride?

• Wow

Kilingtime

VIP Member
What’s happened to her , she seems to have disappeared now ? 😮

What’s happened to her , she seems to have disappeared now ?
She created a new group- loads were added to it, then she posted a weird cryptic message and the whole lot was deleted?!

I was blocked from her other groups so no idea if they're still going?

Well did you see that live!! Who the fuck is she!!! Telling us all off about comments on peoples posts!! her group is false because no one is allowed an opinion different to hers or it gets deleted!!!
Absolute mess of a woman !!!

As her lunch was the sweet and sour was the subway a mid morning snack, so much food consumed but she does around 4 hours walking each day, according to her.
Yeah Diane does some walking ! Again lies!!! No way does she constantly walk for that long. Her little fat legs wouldn’t cope !

Whatttt

And it's happened. One of the faithful has asked what the price plan details are. Does this woman not realise she's buying stolen quotes, recipes a quick Google search will give you and therapy from a woman still so incapable of running her own life that she's on her second round if NHS mental health treatment. (A professional treatment that she gets for free I might add). I'd be angry if I didn't think it was so sad.

Wow!
Tonight’s live - she has been out all day walking for hours! So much for staying in eh!!
Soon got over dead bird - now got 2 rabbits !
Went to pets at home but they wanted £120 so got them from gumtree for £40 if they took them today!!!
she showed us one of the rabbits as well as a tour of her bedroom!!! Jeez what a fucking mess!!!!!
She ruined all the chicken that she cooked (was precooked anyway) so going to cat and dog now!!
Tonights ailments - sore throat and sore leg!
Let’s us know that she needs a new jacket !
She also informed us she has Netflix but doesn’t watch it - bit like Sky then - got it and doesn’t use it!! She then told us she only watches her soaps! We see a big TV in her room! Not bad for someone who claimed not to watch TV the other day!
One of her peeps asked what she had for dinner. She had a long think and told us she had egg muffins and salad for brunch. She then said she can’t remember and if she did have something she would have posted it!!
Then she said she had donner meat from husbands takeaway and chicken from it - with salad !!!
So another takeaway going into the house!!!!!!!
No mention of the shepherds pie she made yesterday???!!
More lies !!! Constant liar!!