Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurky Lurker

Hang on - sorry - I've not caught up with her recently- I don't have the patience to listen to her 45 minute ramblings (sorry, "lives") - are you telling me that she's accepted a gifted laptop to enable her to do a college course, and literally the same day has said she can't do the course because her doctor said she can't exercise for 6 weeks?
Shameful!! If that's true ( please tell me if I'm wrong) she should return the laptop immediately, and then use the time she has between now and the next course to save up and buy one herself?! She said she would have the money herself in 8 weeks didn't she ?
Did she see the doctor before or after the laptop was collected ?????

Reactions: 1

smokey

“ I can’t have a sweet potato jacket potato, they don’t sell them in the Asda”

erm, buy a fresh one?
Not all your food has to be purchased from the freezer aisle

MrsBrown

Just watched Diane's latest exercise video on Instagram....... The room is getting more and more cluttered, (dirty washing in basket) amongst other things. soon there won't be enough room for her to do her keep fit videos 😁

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
But this time, she said that she can't hide behind her mental health issues. She said she's had therapy and she can't use it as an excuse any more. To me, that's progress.
Heard it all before unfortunately. We've all been in a place where we'd love her to succeed and get healthy- but she's going round in circles for years now.
I first came across her around 2016, and she was quickly booted from most of the groups I came across her in for being utterly vile to members offering help & support. She doesn't want it. She wants a quick fix that doesn't involve any effort, and to hell with anyone telling her that's not the way to do it.

• Heart

TruthnotTrolling

I've just found out I've a friend she hasn't blocked yet.

She will be wetting her knickers as when she posts a 'hello' on that FB she gets a few responses - more than she ever does on insta. She is getting the attention she craves.

I have been told that she us counting calories again (yaaaaaawn) and that she has posted her meals the last couple of days as a ready prepared pasta salad bowl, and a pot noodle.

It may be within your calories Diane, but it shows you have naff all self control - and you pimp yourself out as a fucking life coach. Shocking.

MissDoubtfire

All I know is the group as about 10ish ppl. Alot of Pinterest posts. So nothing new. No real fact posts that offer real factual information.

Lurky Lurker

She needs a desk and a chair ??? Why can't she work on her dining room table like I've had to do all the way through the pandemic? Oh yeah, I bet she doesn't have a dining room table or chairs 🤷‍♀️

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
So sorry to hear about your friend Mrs Doubtfire, it is sad when it is something as simple as change of lifestyle which can make a huge difference. I am approaching a big birthday this year, a birthday which none of my parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles made, it’s not even a huge number but I changed my lifestyle so I could make it and am determined to make the big number in 10 yrs time as well.

MrsBrown

I am blocked from all of Diane's accounts, does anyone know if she has lost any weight or is she still losing and gaining the same couple of pounds? No diet will ever work for her, I think mainly because her portions are far too big, and she can't stay with a plan longer than a couple of days. Sad really.

Just watched her live. I was going to make a grand comment about it. I typed it all out . Then deleted it . Oh lordy insert eye roll.
Same old waffle . Least she hasn't got food on her top today unlike yesterday dancing TikTok.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
So she is back with Slimming World, again, but only online as going to class made her nervous, or something. She says she has helped many people to lose weight by teaching them to count calories, hmm why can’t she follow that advice herself. No mention of he4 own weight loss plan which was going to start in January.

• Haha

Lurky Lurker

I looked, saw 54 minutes, and thought fuck that.

Came in here to see if anyone had listened and would do a summary!! 🤣

@FactnotFiction you deserve a medal for listening to just the beginning and the end !

MrsBrown

I watched one of Diane's videos just now from last night. Why on earth is she hitting the ball with sticks? I found that all very odd. Maybe it releases her tension thinking she is hitting one of us with it. she looks completely nuts!!!

• Haha