Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well if you can be arsed listening to her live tonight usual shit from her! she is now blaming ptsd for not being able to do course. Also dyslexia. Basically she is not clever enough. That guy from the college must be thinking what the fuck!!! She then said she got to do course as she was bought laptop. The clown who bought it said it was bought for her to do what she wanted with it. Diane then said she needs it for her life coach business! No way is she doing that course.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Have you seen this mornings live!!!
she went to town with kiddo yesterday and walked for 5 hours!!! Lies!!
Then she said she got new trousers as she had her other ones 2 years and they were broke!!! Wtf!!! Prob lost all stretch I say!
Then doorbell goes and she puts phone down.we are left with shouting at her dog and a nice picture of her ceiling. ! Bare bulb. No shade no light fitting. Just a bulb!
She then goes on about her Life Coach business - called Freedom Program. Check insta for that!
She is doing a cookery and recipe corner.
then some peep says she is struggling and Diane tells her to PM her and she can offer support! Then Diane goes in to say she currently works with vulnerable people!!!! Makes out she had a job !!!
Hello to HMRC I reckon……do they know!!!!

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
She went to the gym the other day and moaned that it cost her a tenner that she couldn’t afford and won’t be back! But yeah let’s bash on with being a gym instructor!! Hilarious ! Yeah I reckon at least 98% of her peeps are in it for the entertainment! This isn’t a car crash - it’s a ten car pile up!!!
I used to feel sorry for her but not now. She is better off than a lot of people who work. It’s always a pity party for her. Funny how the family live on takeaway. Saying that you would have to in that house! Needs a good clean as well as a clear out !!
She seems to eat out of plastic containers mostly - rarely see a dinner plate! Yeah anybody that disagrees with anything she says gets it right from her. Her way or no way! She screen shots it all posts it - has a rant. Threatens to take herself off social media - haha! Gets all the comments not to go. She deletes the post and comes back with a new diet!!!
She’s always taking herself off social media, saying she is having nothing more to do with the group then next time you look there she is, if you’re going to have a strop and leave then stay gone instead of seeking adulation, it’s pathetic.

Lurky Lurker

If she does read here she's more intelligent than I give her credit for, as she's not mentioning tattle at all on her social media - she must be desperate to moan about it, but knows it will send people here. Clever lady.

And WHY does she say "hello people of this very sane world?" Or is it same word ? Neither make sense!

TruthnotTrolling

So Diane, our healthy eating and fitness guru has now tipped the 24 stone mark - meaning that since her appearance on This Morning she has gained two stone in 4 years. Not sure her results are going in the right direction.

• Wow

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
It's a pretty poor engagement rate. For all the 'followers', the number of likes are miniscule. 5 minutes of desperately trying to get people to engage seems about right

Insta. Groups come and go so fast on FB that you get whiplash 😂
Which insta is she using at the moment, tried several and nothing is coming up, apart from old ones

Bullyhater98

I am blocked from all of Diane's accounts, does anyone know if she has lost any weight or is she still losing and gaining the same couple of pounds? No diet will ever work for her, I think mainly because her portions are far too big, and she can't stay with a plan longer than a couple of days. Sad really.
I'm blocked aswell for giving her advice , she will still be 24+ stone this time next year

Lurky Lurker

How can she be a bloody gym instructor when she hates the gym ? She joined (again) a couple of weeks ago, went once, declared she hated it and will never go again!

I have personally been on the end of her venom for daring to disagree with her. I was kicked out of her group, but knew exactly what was going on as I got many many PMs from people telling me. I truly believe at least some of her group members are there just to watch a car crash unfold.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Looks like she is out for a meal again, a deep fried chicken burger type thing but it is with salad. She is now calorie counting and has lost 3 pound since Tuesday, probably did a big 💩 before standing on the scales.

What strange is that she hadn't announced to her peeps on her new group . That she has changed plan . Or even shown that video she posted both on tick toc and Instagram. My thinking is she knows that her group doesn't have us there. Surly your group Diane is where you ask and offer support.
I think you like Us here as we talk about you.