Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the Delectable Diane ever reads the success posts on the SW / WW / CC Facebook pages she belongs to and thinks..... I must be doing something wrong?
Nah. She is clearly the exception to the human race...she does everything right but HER body is different.
She's only active when it's about her anyway. She's not there cheering everyone else on every day. As per, she is the centre of her universe.

So much for all that weight she was going to lose by Christmas. It'll be another challenge once Christmas is done.

Hey Di, check out Only Fans. It can be all about you. You will get treated like a goddess from all the men with a fat fetish AND you'll get paid. Ticks all your boxes. You're welcome 🤗 u

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂. Make up your mind. Proving us wrong, ignoring us, not blaming us, blaming us. My god, pick a lane already.
You just can't stop coming here, can you? No wonder you can't control your diet when you can't even control the impulse to come here. Sad, sad, sad

Attachments

The comments are hilarious!
😂😂😂. Make up your mind. Proving us wrong, ignoring us, not blaming us, blaming us. My god, pick a lane already.
You just can't stop coming here, can you? No wonder you can't control your diet when you can't even control the impulse to come here. Sad, sad, sad

And she's live.... so much for staying off social media

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The comments are hilarious!
In her live, she says we keep going into her space and commenting. No sweetheart, you keep coming into OUR space. That's why she won't tell people that she can't block anyone because we don't post anything on HER accounts. She can't even be honest with the few people foolish enough to fall for it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In her live, she says we keep going into her space and commenting. No sweetheart, you keep coming into OUR space. That's why she won't tell people that she can't block anyone because we don't post anything on HER accounts. She can't even be honest with the few people foolish enough to fall for it all.
Emmmm people can SEE the comments? If there's nasty ones or whatever leave them there and respond, or screenshot them as 'proof'. Shge's living for the posts here.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's always "SMASHING IT" every live this is her line. I'm smashing it. Smashing out of the park. I'm doing excellent.

Errmmmmm! Right ..ermmmmm. let's leave it there then .
Carry on... doing what your doing. Clearly it's working for ya. .. keep smashing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg Diane makes my blood boil. She makes me cringe when she tells everyone to drink water, then makes that awful noise after she has had it. Everyone knows they have to have water, why does she make such a big deal of it.

Secondly she has this business venture in the sidelines that is doing very well. I wonder if she has notified the benefits office of it?

She really doesn't know what she is doing switching from plan to plan. She is going round in ever increasing circles, and getting nowhere.

One of these days she will tell us what she is doing, but to be quite truthful I couldn't care less. If its anything like losing weight, she wont get anywhere.

Reactions: 6
Diane hates us trolls so much. That she's only posting on social media site where her trolls can see.
He fb group is still paused. Why bother .
She's using a different fb account where us trolls are not blocked.
She's back on tick tock. For the record "No your not on fire'"
Us trolls are the only ones keeping you going.

Diane said on her live. She has a Career.. Did I miss hear . She's going to post recipes too.
Boil kettle. Pour over noodles.
Take slice of bread and wave it over the toaster. Serve on plastic plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Zumba with Diane

Here comes the 2 left feet, clappy and whooping (as if others are following her)

She makes me cringe so bad. She will be on ww by Thursday

Reactions: 7
Oh dear. I fear that reaching out to the whole world and begging for followers is not going to end well 😳
Screenshot_20221115-184012.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.