Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the same Ww scales, they are all calibrated the same way, which weighed her last week then yesterday and said +3.5lb were wrong but the other scales were correct, hmmm.
Let's see her reaction to this 😂

Let's see her reaction to this 😂
Bet that poor soul will get a gob full and blocked 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That comment saying her weight is 24 stone 7 has gone I think.

Ridiculous - no-one will correct her. She's made up, yesterday she was 24st 11.5, then today she was 24st 7, now she thinks she's 24st 5. I'm surprised she's not declaring that she's lost 6.5lbs overnight, which she'd round up to half a stone I expect.

She doesn't realise that 24.5 when you've converted from kgs is 24 and a half stone 👀

Diane - I'll make it easy for you - in this instance .5 means HALF, as in half a stone, as in 24.5 stone, 24 and a HALF stone, as in 24 stone 7 lbs.

There you go- a bit of free advice from me to you.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If she got weighed at the gym, which she seems to be saying, and she was weighed in kg would they not convert it to imperial for her, our gym would especially if it seemed you needed help to understand the conversion.

Reactions: 1
She's not having any of it lol.

She's busy sending messages asking her challenge members for thier weight. Where she will write it down in a book. To be sent daily food logs. By the end of the day. If you havent posted them she's asking for them in private message.
So she can tell them where they are going wrong food wise.
Wonder if her members can tell her where she's going wrong... what wait, no silly me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's not having any of it lol.

She's busy sending messages asking her challenge members for thier weight. Where she will write it down in a book. To be sent daily food logs. By the end of the day. If you havent posted them she's asking for them in private message.
So she can tell them where they are going wrong food wise.
Wonder if her members can tell her where she's going wrong... what wait, no silly me.
Is this on her FB ? I couldn't see it there this morning - well done for the screen shots 👏 👍👍

Oooh she's on it with this challenge then! Won't it be fantastic if her members lose a tit load of weight and she gains 🤣🤣🤣

I give it a week before she's taking a social media break again and the challenge is shelved because she can't stick to a single thing for 4 days let alone 4 weeks.

Prove me wrong Diane.

I was sent these shots this morning. It's off her Challenge fb page.
Somehow I can see the page being deleted as she will see a troll in the group. My friend was concerned that she was asking for private information in fb messages surly that's against fb rules.
I'm not a member of any of her groups anymore.

I was sent these shots this morning. It's off her Challenge fb page.
Somehow I can see the page being deleted as she will see a troll in the group. My friend was concerned that she was asking for private information in fb messages surly that's against fb rules.
I'm not a member of any of her groups anymore.
Hope there aren't any vulnerable people ☹. Remember Jeanette buying the laptop? Never been so shocked...

• Sad
All I know is the group as about 10ish ppl. Alot of Pinterest posts. So nothing new. No real fact posts that offer real factual information.

Reactions: 1
My concern is my friend who’s a member of her groups and many other diet related groups. She has a diagnosed Eating disorder. She doesn’t need to loose weight far from it. With these condition suffers seek out such groups and somehow find comfort, which feeds this awful condition.
when she messages me it’s not out of being a troll or a nasty person. It’s out of her own anxiety that comes with it. I’m sure Diane will see a troll in that group. Sadly this will only send her down wards.
Am I being unkind posting her message . Part of me thinks yes. The other part of me thinks this lady is playing with ppl lives . She’s not that interested in their well being. Only her own. The challenge isn’t for them. It’s for her. Soon as she fails she will close it. That’s not support it’s being selfish.

Reactions: 2
That was disgusting...
My concern is my friend who’s a member of her groups and many other diet related groups. She has a diagnosed Eating disorder. She doesn’t need to loose weight far from it. With these condition suffers seek out such groups and somehow find comfort, which feeds this awful condition.
when she messages me it’s not out of being a troll or a nasty person. It’s out of her own anxiety that comes with it. I’m sure Diane will see a troll in that group. Sadly this will only send her down wards.
Am I being unkind posting her message . Part of me thinks yes. The other part of me thinks this lady is playing with ppl lives . She’s not that interested in their well being. Only her own. The challenge isn’t for them. It’s for her. Soon as she fails she will close it. That’s not support it’s being selfish.
When someone has no success of their own, all that's left is to take the credit for other people's success. How sad is that? That's why we get the 'ive helped so many people lose weight ' statements.
Just be there for your friend. You sound like a kind soul doing the best you can by them x

The comments she’s making on ppl meals. Are shocking. If someone made those suggestions to her she would flip her lid.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.