Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo, another Instagram shout-out. More members about to drop 🤣.

Far from having short memories, I think you'll find most of us have long memories. The hurt that she has caused numerous people because of the way we were treated by her is why this group exists. No accountability from her as usual.
Noone calls her family. We sympathise with them too much.
And her house? If she thinks it's so immaculate why be bothered that it features here? You can't expect things that you put up for the whole wide world to see not to be looked at. Or did we touch a nerve?

And finally. Stop stopping by if you don't want to see people's opinions of a life lived on social media. Wasn't that what she said she was doing anyway? Why care if not everybody is a sycophantic follower? Only a massive ego feels the need to seek out every morsel written about them.

Or is this another desperate attempt at sympathy and engagement now that the current audience has seen the true colours. Causing drama in Facebook groups, changing plans at a comic rate...

And nobody here has been helped by her. Nobody. Just people who reached out to help her and were slapped down and berated for it.

Reactions: 7
I can honestly state that the only thing she's done for me was to ensure I don't put weight back on. She did not once help me whilst I was losing weight. I hadn't even spoke or made contact with her at that point. I did however offer to help her stay on track, be her buddy and help with her exercises when she was on SM asking for buddies to help her.

If you live your life publicly on Instagram, Tiktok or Facebook, make videos etc then you are inviting the world in. That is a choice you have made. The need for publicity is quite a few people's downfall. You have a choice not to visit pages/websites you don't like...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Diane....Please make sure if you are doing a live you make yourself presentable. You are either wearing stained tops, or the hangers of your tops are hanging out. Either tuck them in or cut them off you don't look very presentable when presenting yourself to your peeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have never seen any comments here. Regarding members of her family being hated on. Diane stop telling your every growing lies. As for helping ppl. Your simply helping yourself with attention seeking behaviour. Look how many comments you have under your rant post. Big 0 . Coz everyone knows the truth.

So nice of her to direct her few followers here so they can see exactly what's being said about her- not what she says is being said. Really shot herself in the foot there.😅

Reactions: 6
I have never seen any comments here. Regarding members of her family being hated on. Diane stop telling your every growing lies. As for helping ppl. Your simply helping yourself with attention seeking behaviour. Look how many comments you have under your rant post. Big 0 . Coz everyone knows the truth.
I see she has removed her rant video.

• Haha
And someone on mfp told her 2900 was far too high!! Poor Diane trying to do her exercise video but she can hardly move, and got so out of breath towards the end, I am quite worried about her, she wasn't even putting much effort into her routine to get that out of breath, and does she really need that much water for a 10 minute or less workout. Its such a big bottle she has trouble lifting it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4