Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what the hell is this?? Was she blindfolded when she made that?? Think I will move in with her, if that’s the meals she serves up then she should advertise as a weight loss camp, ain’t nobody gaining weight if that’s what you are expected to eat 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No words 🤦🏻‍♀️

So what diet we on and how long have we been on it so far?
Obviously the Eat like a Toddler diet and she was only on it for this meal, the other day’s diet was the chuck your tinned tomatoes and beans on thickly buttered bread diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
TikTok has removed her sound track because of copyright violations on her latest video. She looks beyond ridiculous. Might start reporting her every time she says Alexa play...just for the fun of it. Wonder if she realises that there are big fines involved once it's known that she is aware but doing it anyway? I hope not...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's deluded.
Thinks she's some kind of influencer and goes on lole she has 1000's of followers

"Hellooooo people of the world!!"🙄

• Haha
She truly is deluded... day 4.... again.... no weight loss, no new moves, no real exercise.... nearly 2 years later....... and still she spams all the groups.....

Nothing will ever change... she's addicted to social media, unfortunately she's not intelligent enough to understand people aren't supporting her, she'll never be "an influencer", or a fitness guru. She's a very large lady, who says she wants to change but has absolutely no will power to achieve it. She will die a very large lady, who probably won't be that old.

Attachments

• Haha
She truly is deluded... day 4.... again.... no weight loss, no new moves, no real exercise.... nearly 2 years later....... and still she spams all the groups.....

Nothing will ever change... she's addicted to social media, unfortunately she's not intelligent enough to understand people aren't supporting her, she'll never be "an influencer", or a fitness guru. She's a very large lady, who says she wants to change but has absolutely no will power to achieve it. She will die a very large lady, who probably won't be that old.
I’ve been following her since 2016. She’s not lost any weight in that time. This was broadcast on tv 13.01.2017

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree. She's always claims looking, and an awful colour. I'd say her heart is under serious strain.
Unfortunately I have a feeling she won't live beyond the next ten years if she continues with the same charade that she's been doing since 2016.
She's clearly gained a lot of weight, is already on a CPAP machine, with many health conditions (most of which are made worse by morbid obesity). The poor nutrition, the dust that's probably lingering in her clearly dirty house (the living room mirror has had the same stickers on since covid times and is thick of dirt if you look closely).

She is a ticking time bomb

I remember her from This Morning Too, and the sad thing is she could have been a real inspiration to many if she had some will power.

But as we know, she doesn't. She eats processed crap, and far, far too much of it. Follows fads .... far too many to name, and will never achieve a happy weight for her.

I bet her Dr dreads her coming in, having to repeat themselves over and over again how unhealthy she is, how obese she is, cholesterol must be high.

I doubt she'll hit 60.

And here we start again 😢😢
Well she’s not wrong about needing all the support she can get but not sure a Facebook page will do that. If she had lost a pound for every day one she has had there would be nothing left of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6