Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tit in their living room. I mean who has screwdrivers on the wall of their living room with bright yellow walls with a mirror that hasn't seen a cloth in years.
Good exercise for Diane would be tidying her tit hole of a house up
---
Also she hasn't even taken Xmas decorations down as that mirror has a let it snow sticker on
---
And the colour of the door 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtaf... please like, comment and share my posts.... mmmmm nope.... 🙄

Why would you want to share a pea protein shake in a plastic bottle 😂

• Haha
Surely if you were having a panic attack or suffering /having anxiety the last thing you'd think of would be... I know let's film this and stick it on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️

Did notice the reference to Tai Chi.... 😂😂😂😂 guess that'll be the next big thing she'll be an expert at...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think its the daughter doing the uni course and dirty d is taking the credit 😂🫣 or if its in dianes name itll be the daughter doing the work.....

Reactions: 2
Just caught up, so we are now counting calories because of carbs…. Seriously, how many times has she done SW and it comes as a revelation that it’s ’too carb heavy’ for her every time she does it….. maybe if she quit making excuses instead of quitting the plans, she would actually get somewhere!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just caught up, so we are now counting calories because of carbs…. Seriously, how many times has she done SW and it comes as a revelation that it’s ’too carb heavy’ for her every time she does it….. maybe if she quit making excuses instead of quitting the plans, she would actually get somewhere!!
D quit CC during the week, as it didn’t allow enough protein. Week before it was ADHD causing D to miss meals. Now SW due to not enough carbs.
How about stop buying prepackaged food, opening tins of chicken in sauce with god know what. Slices of ham with mash and gravy 🤮
Buy real food. Learn to cook. Quite frankly I don’t think D knows how to cook or simply to lazy too.

Reactions: 7
I think Diane chops and changes her plans to get a reaction from us. She is attention seeking. Have you noticed each time she does a live and mentions changing her plan she has a smirk on her face.

She has lost the 3Lb she gained but she is still morbidly obese. I have noticed that she is posting old photos of hereself but when you see the most recent ones you can see how awful and pasty looking she is. She really doesent look well. She is hiding behind photo editing to make herself look half human. As for the lipstick shades, they really don't suit her.

Reactions: 6
She cannot cook I watched her make spag bol and turned off when she'd added coriander does she realise whatever plan she does it's her choice to eat fruit n salad her choice not to eat to many carbs nothing to do with the plan

Reactions: 6
Your Girl would really be better instead of wobbling around whooping (does that actually make you lose more weight?) going out for a proper walk.

And what is it with those filters? She acts like a pre-teen 🙄

SW was out because it was too carb heavy. So pasta pots are what she's serving up today. Surely nobody is THAT thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 4