Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SW was out because it was too carb heavy. So pasta pots are what she's serving up today. Surely nobody is THAT thick?

Yep.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we'll be on WW soon...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ to be fair it really doesn't matter what "diet" she's on, the food choices are always dubious... I don't think she can cook. She'd actually be better off buying Gousto /hello fresh or whatever and having it delivered. Where it would be calorie & portion controlled. But she'd never stick with it or be able to cook it.

Although I'm sure there'd be a never ending supply of crappy ready made pasta pots ready at her local!

Reactions: 4
Proud of herself .... stayed on the same diet for more than 6 hours? Not eaten a ready made pasta meal? Cleaned the house? Gone out for walk? Another Uni assignment completed πŸ™„?
Place your bets kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion

Big D's still as deluded as ever. Her house is still manky...she will hit her goal on the 12th of never!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched Diane's latest video. I don't think she is suffering from anxiety. It looks as if she has reached the age where she has started to have hot flushes! they usually start on the face and work their way down to the neck and chest. Diane is a classic example of someone going through the change of life. She just blames it on her anxiety.

Reactions: 6
Why does she spam groups with her inane ramblings?
Hula hooping fails in a diet group - YOU NEED TO PRACTICE TO BE GOOD AT THINGS

Woe is me posts - look I'm not hungry so just making a protein shake for lunch πŸ™„ why for God's sake?

Oh well it'll soon be Day 1 again!

Reactions: 5