Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever think about what she posts? How does she ever think in her tiny addled mind that you can post a 'do you want to change your life, you unhealthy, unpassionate middle aged woman' then post this, well.... drivel... does she want to be taken seriously? Is she serious? Who, just who, in their right mind would pay some mad woman who clearly has absolutely no idea what she's chatting about, to fix their midlife crisis.....

Attachments

Reactions: 2
‘Prefer Leather’ 😦
Well, normally if you have preferences for household items you GET A JOB like the rest of us and pay for those preferences!!! If you are asking for handouts, then be grateful for other people’s kindness regardless of the ‘material’!!
Just wow…

• Wow
Reactions: 6
‘Prefer Leather’ 😦
Well, normally if you have preferences for household items you GET A JOB like the rest of us and pay for those preferences!!! If you are asking for handouts, then be grateful for other people’s kindness regardless of the ‘material’!!
Just wow…
And not a please in sight........

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She really does post sh!t. Absolutely no will power at all. Why the Fk doesn't her family help her? She's has sleep apnea, type 2 diabetes, among the list of other ailments she has (doesn't have depending on her mood / blaming trolls)

Yes, it is OK to slip up, but really at day 8 & after losing 8lb! Should be euphoric!

God sake woman, brush your teeth, go for a walk, swing those 2lb weights around.....apologies 5kg weights ...... and the family....stop enabling her!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So day 8 she is not a robot she didn't majorly eat junk she had a couple sweets a few crisps a couple of takeaway chips and 2 pieces of kebab meat ok then lol #denial

Reactions: 3
So day 8 she is not a robot she didn't majorly eat junk she had a couple sweets a few crisps a couple of takeaway chips and 2 pieces of kebab meat ok then lol #denial
Back track, back track!! 🤣

Why if she's serious about losing weight why would her family be buying a takeaway.... for a family of non workers they seem to spend loads of money of rubbish!

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣 I mean seriously, it's your girl... how difficult is it to look at a calendar and see it's the 10th.... it's DAY 10 OF NO JUNK CHALLENGE...🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I’ve got vertigo lol, look at me posting about it on every avenue. No, no you don’t. Last thing you would do is look at a scrolling screen and type. Now I’m eating a subway. Clearly don’t feel sick with your said vertigo.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve got vertigo lol, look at me posting about it on every avenue. No, no you don’t. Last thing you would do is look at a scrolling screen and type. Now I’m eating a subway. Clearly don’t feel sick with your said vertigo.
I suffer with vertigo. Last thing I feel like doing is looking at my phone and eating. It's Meds bed, dark room.

• Heart