Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, day 2 (maybe 3 or 4) on the oneyeartosavemylife ... the next year 🤪 ... the food offering is... a prepacked pasta salad, a protein shake & some deep fried ?fish? ?chicken? with a prepacked pasta salad.... all delightfully presented in their original packaging.

Now, this lady has been losing/dieting/on a health plan for approximately 10 + years.... and this is the best she can do???

Maybe a walk to the library and pick up some heathy eating recipe books might help with the weight loss!

Reactions: 4
I am sure Diane can only count to 14 at the most, then she has a pause and starts from day 1 again!!! There's no consistency there and she will never get to a healthy weight. Each video she looks worse and worse. I thought she was in her 60's I couldn't believe looking back on past posts that she is younger. How old is she?

What on earth is she at swinging those weights around? She went on like she has some kind of learning disability? 5kg...5....not 2....5...

She's as well swinging a milk carton for all the good that's gonna do?

I am still flabbergasted this woman is supposedly doing a DEGREE course (though I really don't believe that for a minute)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What on earth is she at swinging those weights around? She went on like she has some kind of learning disability? 5kg...5....not 2....5...

She's as well swinging a milk carton for all the good that's gonna do?

I am still flabbergasted this woman is supposedly doing a DEGREE course (though I really don't believe that for a minute)
5lb weights more like

I must tell my personal trainer there is a mini version of 5kg weights, because the ones she has a much bigger than Diane’s, so she should get some to save space in her studio or for people with small hands 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, we're at day 3.. eating sensibly is key. Not just getting rid of junk...and how old is her daughter? Why the fk is she making her breakfast, isn't she old enough to get her own? If you crave Nutella don't buy it? 😜 and after 2 1/2 years she's still craving it?! Really? And has thrown away 5 cakes that she's been given..... who by, her mystery feeder?

Autism hash tags today on TT
So far she's been Jewish, Buddhist, gay, bi, ADHD, dyslexic and now autistic.
At some point she's surely going to identify as black.
Not to mention guru, life coach and mentor.
She should do us all a favour and identify as a slim person and stop pretending she's actually ever going to be one.
Here's some she could actually use
#delusional #uninspiring #repetitive

Last edited:
  • Haha
What she’s not saying is she’ll help you find your passion for eating ready made cheese salad with buttered white bread, swinging your arms about in an uncoordinated way and saying “hello people of the world”, she’s an expert at all three.

• Haha
Spamming every where with her This Morning interview.
Is she that thick that she doesn't realise it's the worst possible advert for her current business venture?
I really hope that the fake degree isn't in business studies

• Haha
  • Wow