Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I need to loose half a stone a month. " Runs off to find calculator. .... Previous quote " I'm aiming to loose 1lb a week. Bugger my Calculator must be broken. Unless there's 7 weeks in a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even though Big D didn't exit stage left until Friday. It was her Day 11/ 12 what ever. She was right on track her words.
. Now she's put on a few pounds since her flounce off.
Ermmm your food your Gob
Your fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just clocked Big D on ticktock anyone noticed she's ony got half a eyebrow....had to look twice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Big D talking on TikTok about ‘rubbish being posted on internet about her’ erm luv, you want to worry more about the rubbish being posted on the back of your couch!! It’s growing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really needs help. Surely her family can see she needs help. She needs to detox from social media, go to her GP, and get help... stop trying to be a life coach - gees that's definitely not for her. Stop videoing herself wafting her arms around...she isn't a keep fit guru.

Unfortunately only Big D can get herself out of this spiral she's in. She needs to help of professionals & support off her family...

Listening to her hanger ons isn't the way forward.

If she doesn't get professional help (& listen to it & sticks with it) she will die. How she doesn't have high blood pressure or type 2 diabetes is beyond me......

Reactions: 2
Within one video she went from declaring that she was still going strong to the other end of the spectrum of she had failed 🤪
And back to slimming world it is.
🐹🛞

• Haha
Big D on TT on a post she will move on alone with no one to support so her family husband daughter do not support her whatsoever this is very sad I remember a couple of years ago I bought up about support and the response was the same they won't support me. family what family also deleted other posts that went up yesterday 🤔

Big D on TT on a post she will move on alone with no one to support so her family husband daughter do not support her whatsoever this is very sad I remember a couple of years ago I bought up about support and the response was the same they won't support me. family what family also deleted other posts that went up yesterday 🤔
It's a load of shite- I'd say like everyone else they've got sick of her.

He used to film her, the daughter bought her the zumba course etc. I'd say he was pulled by the benefits crowd - i.e. if he's fit to do that crap, he's fit to work- so all of a sudden he disappeared online.

It's alway 'poor me' with Diane, always everyone elses fault and she'll show us all (still waiting....)

I didn't know calorie counting lead to not eating fruit of veg. Oh do me a favor. Never heard such BS. Its called being lazy and not bothering to weigh out your food. Let's blame CC. D the science behind SW and Ww is calorie deficit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks really unwell on that last video, I don’t wish bad health on her, I hope she sorts herself out physically as well as mentally. Something really needs to change in her life, this roundabout of diets is just ridiculous. It’s a shame she can’t just carry on with calorie counting, recognise she’s not done it properly or whatever but keep going with it. That’s her problem I think, won’t stick to it even if it’s hard sometimes 🫣 who is keeping tally on diets for 2024 🙃

The problem with Big D is it's never her fault she can't lose weight. It's the wrong diet, Adhd blah blah blah...

The actual problem is her ability to stick with it. CC does work, eat less move more will ensure a loss. At her weight it is easy to lose at least 3lb a week. What isn't easy is to stick with it. There's loads of recipe books out there with meal ideas. What is easy, is to pop to ASDA and buy a ready made pasta and shovel it into your face. What isn't easy is to meal prep & stick with it.

She does look ill. She must have high blood pressure, high cholesterol & either diabetes or is pre.

What isn't easy is to listen when people are saying you need to lose weight, listen to what they are saying and to admit you need help.

These social media groups are great at high fiving you when you are losing. What they're not so great at is when you keep yoyoing or gaining weight... their oh never mind tomorrow is another day...yes it is but some people need tough love. Unfortunately, Big D doesn't like tough love... she does need to lose weight... but she'll be jumping on that hamster wheel yet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well we are now on day 1 of sw....we are on the merry-go-round, come Saturday our BIG D will be on ww

• Haha
" I think i skip breakfast because my iron is low. I'm just eating my protein.
I'm sorry what now?
Eggs contain Iron. Beef, pork, baked beans.
Shall I continue?..

" I think i skip breakfast because my iron is low. I'm just eating my protein.
I'm sorry what now?
Eggs contain Iron. Beef, pork, baked beans.
Shall I continue?..
And who cares if she misses breakfast? That's what happens when you don't get up to look after kids or go to work. Missing a meal should be an added bonus.
I eat once a day, whatever I like and lost and kept off over 50lbs.
Do her good to miss as many meals as possible.

Reactions: 7
I have diagnosed iron deficiency but I always have breakfast, she is talking twaddle.