Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have removed all her inspirational quotes from Instagram, where will I find my daily motivation now, gutted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems to have removed all her inspirational quotes from Instagram, where will I find my daily motivation now, gutted
But she's given her "people of the world" permission to talk about her behind her back as long as it's the truth though 😂😂😂😂😂
---

And why is there an aerosol of ?deodorant? on her sofa next to her delightful lunch?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
But she's given her "people of the world" permission to talk about her behind her back as long as it's the truth though 😂😂😂😂😂
---

And why is there an aerosol of ?deodorant? on her sofa next to her delightful lunch?
Big D wouldn't know the truth if it came up to her and introduced itself.

And talking about truth... shouldn't there be a disclaimer about this being an old photograph that she's put up on Insta.
Youthful versus you are what you live.

Attachments

• Haha
Oh no 😪 no more culinary delights because SW Karen's are telling Big D what not to eat....😪 makes a change from the trolls I suppose 😂

• Haha
Big D just showed her true colours. No self control, no self respect or self awareness.
Behaving like a small child.

The bar is so very low for Big D's behaviour yet she never ceases to knock it down lower and lower.
---

---

That was big ds outburst but it won't let me share
She's already deleted it. To cowardly to take accountability for her ranting.
---

Watching Big D's attempts at hula hooping is like rubber necking at a car crash. You know you shouldn't look, you know it's going to be bad but it's like a compulsion to watch. And boy is it painful viewing. There should be a trigger warning before each video is aired.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she exercising in her kitchen? Thought she said she was multi tasking exercising & cooking her husband's food?

Lol.... consistency......😂

I believe it's meant to be a dining room. 😂
Steptoes yard more like
---

All she had to say was that she's using syns for her white bread but no, she goes on like a child. Hope she's kicked off the Facebook group.

She will also use this to explain her next diet plan change .....as she is due a swap (it's been a few days on SW now)

Reactions: 5
How many times before has she said she won’t be posting pictures of her food, this is at least the second time this year. I hope she continues to get backlash for being so rude, unfortunately Diane not everyone out there is going to like or agree with your choices.

Reactions: 6
As far as I have read only 3 comments out of the 21 made a comment regarding the white bread. Everyone else said as long as it's synned you're OK to eat it.
This video simply shows the REAL Diane.
How no one can comment with negative feedback.
Look at the poor woman on Instagram asking a simple question regarding diet change. SHE RUDE VILE PERSON.
No one on these groups hardly speak out as they know they will be banned. Even Admins won't cross her.
Horrible person.

Reactions: 6