Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The real Diane in this video is what I imagine her hissy fits are like with her family when she doesn't get her own way.
If she is like this online , what is she like offline?

Reactions: 5
No one on these groups hardly speak out as they know they will be banned. Even Admins won't cross her.
Horrible person.
I know a good few admin that have booted her very quickly! πŸ˜‚ I wouldn't want to be in the groups she's in currently- they're simply support groups ran by your averagejoe soap doing whatever plan Diane fancies doing that day. There's no professionalism or qualified people behind them so her aggressive, intimidating manner is accepted.

Reactions: 4
Just watched Diane's video, what a disgusting woman, well Diane I am afraid to say quoting your video, 'you lost it a long time ago' All I can say, if you want to eat white bread, eat it i'm not really interested!!!

As for not posting your food I wonder how long that will last, you can't resist posting your meals swimming in gravy and enough for 4 people. I give it until tomorrow if not sooner.

As for posting your exercise videos no one can watch any further than 2 minutes maybe less. Come back again when you know how to use your hoop it really is frustrating watching you,

Reactions: 2
Fk u.
Mmmmm really is a vile creature
She doesn’t even look like that!!
Constantly rehashing old photos pretending you aren’t 25 stone, doesn’t make it real πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
It’s also the squeezing of the waist with hands to make it look smaller or look like it even exists πŸ€ͺ
Get real then maybe changes will happen πŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 6
What a vile woman Diane is.... Notice how she is holding her breath in giving her a bigger double chin than she usually has if that is at all possible. I had to laugh, it looks as if she is going to go off pop!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What a vile woman Diane is.... Notice how she is holding her breath in giving her a bigger double chin than she usually has if that is at all possible. I had to laugh, it looks as if she is going to go off pop!!!
Which photo is this
I've not seen any posts from big D in a few days

Reactions: 1