Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you search her name on FB and click posts you'll see just how much spamming she does. Constantly changing plans and "hitting her rock bottom" and asking for a diet buddy.

The people on these groups must recognise her as a seasoned merry go rounder...🤷🏼‍♀️

Quite looking forward to seeing her tiktok journey.....it's brutal on there
I think I might download tiktok .... for the giggles!

Reactions: 1
Quite looking forward to seeing her tiktok journey.....it's brutal on there

[/QUOTE]
She has already deleted comments on her hula hoop vid. On TT As someone said she was doing it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Diane if you are reading this please take your weight loss and possible diabetes seriously. A family member has just had another stroke they are not terribly overweight but they are diabetic, they had their first stroke in their 40’s because they didn’t take their health seriously and apart from diabetic were fairly fit. Don’t allow yourself to become a statistic, stop swapping plans and just lose some weight.

Reactions: 2
Diane if you are reading this please take your weight loss and possible diabetes seriously. A family member has just had another stroke they are not terribly overweight but they are diabetic, they had their first stroke in their 40’s because they didn’t take their health seriously and apart from diabetic were fairly fit. Don’t allow yourself to become a statistic, stop swapping plans and just lose some weight.
My sister died at 51, due to underlying diabetic health issues. She was type 2 diabetic but ignored her doctors, didn't go to check ups & didn't keep an eye on her BG levels.
My brother is in remission with his diabetes.

Reactions: 1
So Diane is going to start therapy again. I am pleased for her if she listens to what she is told, and not walk out thinking she knows better than the therapists. I really hope she gets the answers she needs so she can proceed on her weight loss journey

Reactions: 2
So Diane is going to start therapy again. I am pleased for her if she listens to what she is told, and not walk out thinking she knows better than the therapists. I really hope she gets the answers she needs so she can proceed on her weight loss journey
One is assuming this therapist is NHS and she's been discharged. How is it possible to contact them during weekend. How can she get apppt that fast. While ppl are waiting 16mths plus for 1st consultant..
Sorry I don't believe her.

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for this EMDR "therapist"

As if big D has been cleaning. I one of her most recent "exercise" videos...I spotted 3 ironing boards, 100s toy cars, fridges , cables

Oh and that sticker post it thing has been on that manky mirror of hers for at least one year

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe she wants people to share out her exercise clips, I'm sorry my friends would think I was taking the p if I shared them

Reactions: 4
Does she realise that her Facebook background is for those of the Jewish faith or does she just think 'it's candles. I'll have that ' 😂
And Buddhism for Insta.
Well, she was also gay and Vege for a minute there.
Her confusion clearly doesn't end at how to hula hoop or lose weight. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7