Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which photo is this
I've not seen any posts from big D in a few days
It was the photo everyone was commenting on earlier on. She is wearing a filthy dirty pink top, and she has a picture of calories behind her. I think the title was fk u

Well she's managed 2 days.... (well I think that's what she was trying to say)..... Big D, stick with it. I know someone who's lost 11 stone on it but you need to stick with it. Don't go changing your diet.... alternatively, change diets and stay larger than life!

Reactions: 1
She needs to make her mind up with her choice of memes, either she is on her own or she has a supportive partner, she can’t have both. If her supportive partner was a little more supportive perhaps she may not be at her heaviest and deciding between sw and a bariatric surgery.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Diane definitely isn't getting the support of her family. If she has bariatric surgery, it isn't as easy as she thinks it is. She will need to lose a certain amount of weight before she has it because of the anaesthetic and personally, I don't think she will be able to do it!

Reactions: 3
Punching a boxing bag while singing Beyoncé, hula-hooping like a stuck warthog, or wafting some cucumber-weight dumbbells around for 3 minutes ISN'T EXERCISE.

Start by going for a walk you bleeping buffalo.

Reactions: 6
Just watched her video. Thrilling watch.
Correct me if I'm wrong. ( I'm old)
Hasn't Ms D been rambling on for years saying she was Dyslexic? Hence why she rather talk live than type?
When she mentioned she tried college I thought A-Up she must need an upgrade Laptop lol.
Question how is she getting all these Diagnoses? Or is it done on a online fill form crap. Round My part of ole UK it's can take 3 yrs to see anyone to get a ball rolling for anytime of mental health or Literate disfunction. She clearly has a golden pass.

I've not watched the Exercise video. That means more time wasted. As a fitness professional I've seen 80 Yr old with RA move faster.

• Haha
Reactions: 8