Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we are back to freedom programme not ww. Jeez I can't keep up 🤔 if you lost 2 on ww in a few days surely you'd be chuffed and stick with it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh FFS big D

You know what would be a good workout?
Tidying that pit of a dining room
---

Surely needing a sleep apnoea machine would be the wake up.....no?

I've never eaten in bed.....is that a thing?

Brush your teeth before getting into bed ....I hate eating after brushing my teeth so maybe that will help
---

She's going to have her water to "wash all the food out"

It don't bleeping work like that big D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
And back to CC.....

Apparently so fed up of doing Day 1s... really 🤦🏼‍♀️ this is the last time....

Time to lose her fat suit..... righty ho!

And she'd like support...... 😂😂😂😂😂

So.... Big D, you didn't lose weight on WW, still weigh 25 st? Ffs woman you need to stop changing your diets. STICK with one, any one, it really doesn't fkn matter. You need to give it a proper go, not just 1 or 2 days.

Go to your GP get some professional help otherwise your tomorrow's will be limited. Talk to your family. They need to support you in your weight loss / binge eating / eating in bed. STOP buying take aways / processed food etc....

Honestly Big D, if you'd have stuck with me & listened instead of shouting and hurling abuse at me I could guarantee you would not weigh 25 stone or more.......

Get help Diane before it's too late.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh ffs. I can’t even… this woman is too much. Figuratively and physically. Needs a therapist.

Reactions: 4
@Sizesixinmyhead it's pointless directing her to get help- she's tit on everyone who's ever tried to help or support her ever.

You weren't the only one she's hurled abuse at by a long shot, and I've lost count of the groups she's been booted out of for tearing into members offering guidance.

Wtaf was that Insta vid? I've never seen anyone so manic. I'm torn between really sad for her and complete confusion as to why you'd want the world to see you like that.

• Haha
Anyone notice that when Diane changes her plan there's always a little smirk. I am sure she wants a reaction, but honestly I don't care.
there have been so many day 1's I really don't give a fig. Each video I watch she seems to be getting bigger and bigger. That hula hoop wont be able to go around her waist soon.
Her videos seem to be getting more and more cringy I can't watch until the end. Agreed, she is bonkers!!

Reactions: 8
I tried to watch her video today. I lasted until that fake laugh with " I'm alive" I couldn't watch anymore.
Oh another Day I. So far this year 33 days in we have had over 10 day 1s I'm guessing it's more . By day 365 nothing will have changed. .
Just stop it. Everyone is past it. 111 have watched your reel and I don't any comment.

Dear God that is an awful cringeworthy video, she is obviously diabetic so really needs to stop eating rubbish, she has had an annual diabetic check, they check liver, kidney, b12, cholesterol and hba1c levels, there is no way her hba1c is within well controlled levels. Ww was the way to go with diabetes around 5 yr ago although the guidelines may have changed but it will still be better for her than counting calories and calorie storing or whatever she called it.
On another note a family member was just like Diane when in a manic phase, fortunately social media wasn’t around for them to embarrass themselves.

It's clearly all for the attention... She's clearly got some very deep rooted mental health issues... I've been following her since around 2017 and she's lost absolutely nothing in that time.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure if not 100% positive that hula whatsit. Shouldn’t be placed under ya tits love. On ya hips. Thats way it will move when you move yr hips. Instead your swinging it around and it stops dead . Added sound effects whooppp whooop. . . As for the TT sandwich post. That will no doubt go viral lol.

• Haha
She did calorie counting for like 1 day??

In the space of 7 days she's went...SW, ww, cc and back to sw.

She will change again and again until the weight kills her. She already has sleep apnoea.

She will moan about sw when she realises you can't have the beloved protein shakes

She did calorie counting for like 1 day??

In the space of 7 days she's went...SW, ww, cc and back to sw.

She will change again and again until the weight kills her. She already has sleep apnoea.

She will moan about sw when she realises you can't have the beloved protein shakes
She said something quite telling the other day...
She mentioned her husband hoarding and that she is showing him her support by letting him. If that's how they support each other, it's actually enabling, then it's really toxic. No wonder she can flit from this to that when her family don't hold her accountable.
Big D will NEVER have a healthy BMI. NEVER.
Her endless Day 1s are an insult to every genuine SW, WW, CC member offering their support and sharing their own journeys.
Its reached a certain point when even we can't make it through to the end of her videos but the content is just so desperately unwatchable.

Reactions: 6
I
She said something quite telling the other day...
She mentioned her husband hoarding and that she is showing him her support by letting him. If that's how they support each other, it's actually enabling, then it's really toxic. No wonder she can flit from this to that when her family don't hold her accountable.
Big D will NEVER have a healthy BMI. NEVER.
Her endless Day 1s are an insult to every genuine SW, WW, CC member offering their support and sharing their own journeys.
Its reached a certain point when even we can't make it through to the end of her videos but the content is just so desperately unwatchable.
She hoards as well lol 300 dolls god knows how many bears and craft boxes 2 or 3 fridges and freezers 3 slow cookers 2 air fryers I'm sure she has mentioned these before lol she and the family could get help but they choose not to 🤷
---

I have just watched her live again
this is where you cannot believe a word she says. In the beginning she woke up with positive pants on a really amazing mood. Later in the vid she woke up with bad anxiety and felt the world was ending wtf 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you search her name on FB and click posts you'll see just how much spamming she does. Constantly changing plans and "hitting her rock bottom" and asking for a diet buddy.

Quite looking forward to seeing her tiktok journey.....it's brutal on there