Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Big D's insta post.... guarantee she weighs 25 stone, guarantee her blood pressure is not normal. She really is in denial. She talks absolute bo££ocks. She really thinks she inspires people & is a fitness/diet guru.

Let's hope no one really follows her on tiktok... yet another social media platform she doesn't need.

But at least she sounded upbeat & positive. D, eat less move more!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just watched her "exercise" video ....please pull your bra straps up!!

Oh and the insta love - why would I possibly take advice from you???

Reactions: 2
There is no way in this world her white coat syndrome caused that spike in her BP. To be that high. Hope the Nurse has requested a full 7 days Am/ PM home reading. If not why not. It's now standard. Waffling on about bloody water. Clearly not working for D.

Here we are 24hrs after saying No More diets, back to WW for what maybe 2/3 day

Cannot wait until she reached 1000 like on TT. Good lord she will be trolled like she's never had before. TT is toxic for anyone who doesn't fit.
You want attention. You will get it.

Reactions: 3
Just skipped through her exercise and never have I cringed so hard

Does she think she's a fitness instructor for Instagram or something? Or is she hoping to be recognised for this morning again as she hangs onto that photo of her and Ruth

Reactions: 1
So when she is 24st13 next week it will be tiktoks fault for not letting her go live. Or it will be followers fault for not giving her shout outs

• Haha
It could be day 2, it could be day 3 or even day 99 recurring but she is still on Ww, whoop, whoop. She has already chatted about water and sleep so chose another subject today, possibly finding inspirational quotes but possibly something else. She is excited to get weighed later, whoop whoop, should be good as she didn’t eat in her bedroom last night and that was about as exciting as her latest live got.

I really want her to succeed but I don’t see it happening. I actually weigh more than her by a couple of stone (I’m working on it!) - calorie counting and gym are working so far 8lbs down last month. So from a super fat person I’d really like to see her beat her demons and succeed but the constant lip synching is cringe and the quotes - bloody hell just stop!

• Heart
Ffs Diane, just bloody stop. No one, absolutely no one looks to you for inspiration. You're constantly on your diet merry go round, chopping & changing. Haven't you noticed the weirdos attracted to your posts? You are not a diet or exercise guru. You are an overweight lady desperately trying to be something you are not. Lose the weight for you and your family rather than seeking approval of people that you don't know and they personally don't care.

Good luck pinkpb, you can do it. Just stick with it, take that from someone who has lost the weight!

Reactions: 7
Oh for goodness sake Diane, get your act together. Pick a diet and stick with it, stop changing. All diet plans work, you just have to stick with one particular plan. Diane, if you are watching this I will set you a little challenge....... I have put on a couple of stone I always do in the winter. I eat for comfort. Today I have given myself a talking to. I have decided to get back on my plan. I am going to calorie count. I am not going to post any videos or inspirational quotes I am just going to track everything I eat and watch my portion sizes. I am going to take one day at a time. If I have a bad couple of days, I am not going to swap plans if I have a slight gain.
I want to be comfortable with myself and I want my summer clothes to fit me.
I really want you to succeed but lets see who can stick with the plan the longest.

Reactions: 5
So now she's flooding TT . As she has exhausted and bored everyone over on FB and INSTA.

Questions why have you asked Us trolls to follow you over to TT? lol. Don't moan if we comment here on Yr TT. You asked us to watch you.
For someone with crippling Social anxiety you get about alot.
Good luck over on TT it's ruthless over there.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the hula hoop tiktok… erm think more movement is needed to make it work but she seems to be enjoying herself at least with the hand claps and ‘whoops’ 😬

• Haha
Diane, you need professional help to get rid of your inner demons. You also need to talk to your family; why are they having a take away when you need to lose weight. That really isn't on.

Eat at lunch time, eat your dinner at 6; have a healthy snack at 7.30 and then don't eat till breakfast. You need the buy in from your family.

No, I don't need to have extra protein during the night.

Reactions: 4