Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell Big D you certainly love your grub, there's enough there to feed two.
It's clear to see why you weigh nearly 25 stone, maybe start by having smaller portions...jeeezzzz
No way is that slimming world.

Looks like a Chinese takeaway to me

Roll on tomorrow when we get another sob story in every Facebook group going and Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If that was 2 tablespoons I'll eat my dogs dinner , looks like a full tub to me Big D. Who you trying to kid 🤣🤣🤣
The carrots and chicken would have to be precooked or at least cooked in the water before adding the mayflower curry powder and there is no way on earth that is only 2 tablespoons

Reactions: 2
Portion control Big D....just look at everyone else's portions on those fb pages.
And as for soup recipes, as I don't do SW not sure if these are any good..

250g red lentils
Onion
Garlic
Harissa paste to taste
Veg stock cube
Water - 1600ml

Makes 4 generous portions..

Big D has announced that SW is no more. Back to photographing food as her new plan. All righty then. I'm sure that's the answer 🤔🙄

And not well (she'd save time just to announce the times she actually IS well) but well enough to make quite a few of the cringiest TikToks you'll ever see.

So any bets for how long this one will last before she changes her mind anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Big D, we don't really care what plan you are doing. Obviously nothing works for you we have all told you your portions are far too big, but you still eat enough for 2-3 people. Unless you are truthful with yourself. and make your portions smaller you will never lose weight. You look to people for advice and when they try to help you ignore us. I really hope you can lose weight because at your size its very dangerous to be that morbidly obese,

Reactions: 5
Diane, unless you change your eating habits you will die sooner than you'd like. Being this big is not good for your internal organs, your joints & your mental health.
If you do not want to take advice from your peeps, then just carry on eating, but I will say this once more.
Eat 3 meals a day, sensible meals, off of a smaller plate. You don't need to fill it. Eat at set times to get yourself into a routine. Get up at 7.30, shower, eat breakfast, take dog for a stroll. Do some housework, great for exercise. Lunch at 12.30, walk dog again. Dinner at 6, walk dog. Have 3 sensible snacks spaced out the day. Just by doing this you will lose weight. You will feel better about yourself.
Stop posting ridiculous posts & nonsensical memes & have some pride in yourself.

Reactions: 10
Big D..... I have just watched your TikTok videos. Please have some decency and remove them, they are so degrading. I am sure a lot of your followers will stop following you when they see them, They really are the lowest of the low. I know I cant tell you what to post on your page, but please have some self respect and remove them. Until you have RESPECT FOR YOURSELF, you are NOT GOING TO GET ANYWHERE!!

• Heart
Just catching up on the latest .
I get that D is upset with the death of influencer JayHawk. He passed of Cancer The way she speaks is if she knew him on a personal level. Which I doubt. She talks of life being too short. At this time she cannot continue with Sw. Ok. Surly someone who she feels connected with passing so young. Would spur her on. To do her upmost to be as healthy as she can be. Rather than what we can see is nothing.
As we have all said here. BY Simply cutting your meal size down. It will dramatically reduce your calories.
I know your reading this and this is not being nasty.
Best thing you can do for you. Is listen to ppl who actually know and qualified to assist you.

And she's back to ...WW and Insta name change 49.
Also talking outdated bollcks about water. That's the least of her problems.

The exercise video is as uninspiring as ever. The only point of interest being watching how all the junk is encroaching every bit of space.

Oh and it's the doctor's fault that she came up as 25 stone when weighed. It's the doctor's fault that she had high blood pressure. And of course she's still not well.

Stopped watching it all because even for Big D, it was dull.

• Haha
And needs followers as she wants to do tiktok live.... 🙄 and needs followers for support. Ffs Diane you don't need media attention to lose weight, you just need to have some bloody will power and eat less! Go to your GP and ask, beg, refuse to leave until you have a plan in place.

I hope she manages to do everything she says on her latest live. I do think her doctor’s surgery will have calibrated scales/blood pressure machines which are more likely to be a true picture of things, denial isn’t helping matters and 24 stone 9 isn’t that far from 25stone. Also how did she manage to get on a ww virtual unless she has kept her subscription going.

Reactions: 2
I hope she manages to do everything she says on her latest live. I do think her doctor’s surgery will have calibrated scales/blood pressure machines which are more likely to be a true picture of things, denial isn’t helping matters and 24 stone 9 isn’t that far from 25stone. Also how did she manage to get on a ww virtual unless she has kept her subscription going.
It was funny how she thought 24'9 was so far away from 25. In absolute denial of how bad things truly are.
There's a reason she's always ill. She eats such crap that her body is certainly lacking in good nutrition and can't keep up with the physical demands she places on it.