Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to bring one of the ones who has passed away into it saying they had screenshots? She is lower than a snakes belly!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She wont walk away she will be back talking to him later its a deflection he is loving this

Reactions: 5
I dunno who SR thinks she is. Box battles were a better atmosphere when she wasnt in them tbh 🤣🤣

What does she mean a dead person has screenshots? Has she had a reading off Denise Rennies maw

• Haha
Hopefully remi gives us episode 2 later on and if Sophie Rose could send the screenshots to the person she sent them to last time that would be fantastic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is sat there describing herself when she was doing this to get him when he was with Becca. If Becca never left that day, she would never have been near him. She needs to go enjoy her pregnancy that she clearly wanted with a beast who had no intention of being with her & maybe make an effort to look after this child.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People dont come to box battles because they are hosted by a BEAST you absolute brainless idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At least Sophie's not a blubbering mess this time, the less someone gets upset the closer they are to walking away. Sophie does move slowly but 😭

Reactions: 3
She is in total BUNNY BOILER mode. She’s struggling to hide her utter hatred for Remi. She’s just said she hopes Remi enjoys her ten day holiday. Is this what she’s thrown the dummy out the pram for?

• Haha
I love you people I need this woman to show reciepts

it’s like your about to cum and just not finishing watching this

• Haha
She is in total BUNNY BOILER mode. She’s struggling to hide her utter hatred for Remi. She’s just said she hopes Remi enjoys her ten day holiday. Is this what she’s thrown the dummy out the pram for?
Sat there laying all the blame at her door & none at his. She is totally in love with him & refuses to see any bad in him. She will be seething about a potential holiday.

What the duck am i actually hearing this absolutely Wh*re saying! I actually wanna go in and request and give her a few bleeping home trust. She’s absolutely bloody delusional.

Remind me of what Remi said today that was disgusting and awful. She's not having anyone say a bad word about him. x

Reactions: 4
It’s the sly digs. He’s allowing her to act like this. He’s allowing her in box battles etc. she’s obsessed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.