Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see how rought her skin is today. Soph get the filter whacked up some more hun

Reactions: 2
It's the both of them acting like he's some sort of prize. Remi might be his girlfriend but I don't see him treating her any differently than he did Sophie 😭

Reactions: 3
“She is not mrs nice person” says her who was involved in getting money off people who then went on to unalive themselves 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahahaha she says she defends Daniel every time.... has she forgotten the manic lives shes done on him? And the messages shes leaked 🤣☠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this when you are coming as his character witness 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Everyone keeps saying stepmum Remi? It was diadro who said it first he told everyone Remi was excited to be a stepmum 😂

• Haha
How embarrassing that they are arguing over a beast
thats what makes it even more funnier, they actually think he is something. Take tiktok away from him, they wouldn’t be interested in him at all.

Reactions: 7
Sophie doesn't know the meaning of co parenting pass it on. 🤣
Neither does Diadro he says he's only a dad on Sundays. At the start of all this he was shouting for 50/50 custody but that twitchy fucker can't be trusted to hold a baby 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just realising that she is loyal to someone who doesn’t care about her but she will still be up his arse regardless 🤡
---
She has blocked him & somehow it is Remis fault 💀😂

IN FAIRNESS (leave my remi bias aside ok) he must have filled her with some tit to keep her around or he’s actually filling Remi with tit I’m unsure. Because why the duck would you stick around

she’s blocked him apparantly

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.