Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph rose isnt following him on Instagram. He never follows her back.. he is following Remi though and others. I notice she's put up a video and shes at his but I think thats an old video.
I love how I’m not the only one that checks all this 😂. I’d noticed he followed Remi again but hadn’t followed SRS back. That must’ve killed her 😂.

Her most recent vid is an old vid from when she was at his. I went back and checked 🕵🏼. The exact same outfit, necklace and nails as her vids early October. That would’ve been when baby beast was conceived. Wonder why she’s posted a draft from then. Bet she wants her sheep to think she’s at his 🙃.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how I’m not the only one that checks all this 😂. I’d noticed he followed Remi again but hadn’t followed SRS back. That must’ve killed her 😂.

Her most recent vid is an old vid from when she was at his. I went back and checked 🕵🏼. The exact same outfit, necklace and nails as her vids early October. That would’ve been when baby beast was conceived. Wonder why she’s posted a draft from then. Bet she wants her sheep to think she’s at his 🙃.
Hahahaha great detective work. Its the first telling sign that there is a problem usually she always unfollows him 🤣 its worst than a playground with them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahahaha great detective work. Its the first telling sign that there is a problem usually she always unfollows him 🤣 its worst than a playground with them all.
I know, it’s so predictable and boring🤦🏽‍♀️. Wonder when tiny tears will have her meltdown on live. It’s defo brewing 😂.

Reactions: 2
Meanwhile he has a target up for Roses. The caption is ‘a single man needs roses’. Ghislaine Maxwell must be fizzing. She’ll be wrecking the joint.
Nearly vallies day she will either get another piece of leading her on jewellery or nowt and flip

Reactions: 4
I’m ashamed to say this but she just popped up on my fyp n she actually looks dead pretty 🤦🏼‍♀️ I must be coming down with something. Ps red lippys on so I’m assuming they’ve made pals again.

• Haha
I’m ashamed to say this but she just popped up on my fyp n she actually looks dead pretty 🤦🏼‍♀️ I must be coming down with something. Ps red lippys on so I’m assuming they’ve made pals again.
Aye it’s filters. We’ve seen pics of her in the wild and it’s not pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im sure she's trying to kid that shes at his house lol sat with a different background. Shes usually on the sofa with her sleeves or infront of the TV lol. Shes at home though cause her daughters there

Why’s MJ just gone from box battles and no one’s really addressed it?

Attachments

I take it she is going to box battles tonight he has sent some gifts & shes out the slap on 😂

Why’s MJ just gone from box battles and no one’s really addressed it?
Mj doesnt support them any more i dont think. Shes been in nearly famous box battles and ive seen her on live with other ex mods too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.