Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manic or pished (because i still don’t believe she is pregnant)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She is overly happy tonight or wild. Honestly when she went in there were times Remi looked a bit like what the duck.. I dont know them who am I to say I like or don’t like someone but remi wouldn’t be my cup of tea now at all
---
She’s the kind of lady who would strum the cord looking at herself in the mirror id say

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Is sophie rose ok? She seems wired 🤣

Ps. Who is that Chelle spending 1000s on gifts each night. 😳i hope she ain't running credit cards up like that Jojo.

Reactions: 5
HOWLING 😂😂😂.

Is Chel, Diadro? Hes got to be
At this point I mean….. blocky for sub chat is on I would say I’ll screen record and tally up how much one person sends. It will ruin his little thing because others won’t bother gifting what’s the point when she gifts herself or has someone gifting for her has chelle.. eejits

Is sophie rose ok? She seems wired 🤣

Ps. Who is that Chelle spending 1000s on gifts each night. 😳i hope she ain't running credit cards up like that Jojo.
She thought she had wound the sheep army up enough to encourage them to gift loads and get her to win. Ha bleeping ha 😂😂😂. What comes after the manic high? The manic low. Get your popcorn ready for after this. I think she’ll be on live at some point tonight having a meltdown 😂

I have a theory. Diadro is using the Chelle account to edge scatty rose out of BBs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Manic or pished (because i still don’t believe she is pregnant)
Neither do I and I don’t think she’s lost weight cos she’s spewing up. apparently her brother’s Mrs is pregnant could easy be their scans

Reactions: 2
It makes you laugh when everyone throws flame up the big gifters ass..they only do it cause they wish they was getting it..

He just admitted that Chelle is letting her kids do the gifting and he is speaking to her outside battles. 😳😳😳

It makes you laugh when everyone throws flame up the big gifters ass..they only do it cause they wish they was getting it..

He just admitted that Chelle is letting her kids do the gifting and he is speaking to her outside battles. 😳😳😳
when the duck does he speak to gifters outside anything or have such elaborate stories about them apart from that John fella who actually talks in chat and boxes. He knows people are on to Chelle. He knows either way he gets big money everyday because of the account so plays off the scent

Of course he is because she seems to be care free with money. It will be another Jo situation shortly. He is a vulture!

Imagine admitting that yours/remis biggest grifter is a YOUNG child! bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 5
Neither do I and I don’t think she’s lost weight cos she’s spewing up. apparently her brother’s Mrs is pregnant could easy be their scans
The scans aren’t hers because she covers the name as if we don’t know what her name is.

Does anyone think the big gifter could possibly be Michelle undercover? She used to let her son gift from her account too?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think the big gifter could possibly be Michelle undercover? She used to let her son gift from her account too?
Thought she was staying away from him after it all blew up with him messaging that wee lassie and she was on a crusade about creators accepting gifts from young people

Thought she was staying away from him after it all blew up with him messaging that wee lassie and she was on a crusade about creators accepting gifts from young people
Oh maybe i don't know now.🤣 it was just a thought.. she was a fruit loop and big for gifting once upon a time

Sophie and remi left…… will there be a breakdown it usually ends up in one
---
The fakest good lucks to each other kills me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.