Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet it absolutely kills them both so much when they have to say good luck/well done to each other 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
What’s happened that Sophie’s camera is turned off 🤣🤣 i see there’s more fake accounts gifting her too. 🤣
IMG_1434.png
IMG_1435.png

Reactions: 1
I just seen a couple of comments says d is apparently going to see remi tomorrow.. i see a meltdown on the way😂

Reactions: 4
Just after he mentioned that he’s going away, box battles will hopefully be at 8 tomorrow,he wrote this in the comments 🤣🤣 meltdown awaits 🤣🤣
IMG_1437.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Remi ‘I’m not that vain’ 🤥🤥
---
Yes diadro, the big creators don’t want to battle you because of ‘your numbers’ not the fact you’re a big stinking beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It makes you laugh when everyone throws flame up the big gifters ass..they only do it cause they wish they was getting it..

He just admitted that Chelle is letting her kids do the gifting and he is speaking to her outside battles. 😳😳😳
See tbf I do believe she’s pregnant otherwise I think Diadro would wash his hands of her

Reactions: 2
We could all get jobs scripting all this drama at this rate. Feeling very proud of us all 😆🤓
---
Oh, it's the trolls tonight. What a pile of shite. It just so happens the trolls upset her when semi's sitting in the box with diadora.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s the same tit every time. She’s sick of it, she’s done nothing wrong, she thinks of everyone else, is it really worth it.

BORING 🥱.

She deserves everything she gets

Reactions: 6
She said her mother is getting on to her about Tiktok, that she is losing herself more and more everyday.

Reactions: 5
She's on about going shopping tomorrow for anti scratch mittens for the baby! She is seriously delulu, the baby isn't even near born.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.