Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SAS20211

VIP Member
Just watched a bit of Remi on my lunch break, yep, she’s officially under the beast’s control. Lots of truth tellers or ‘trolls’ (🤣) in there asking why D controls who she battles etc. being swiftly removed.
I was just coming here to say that.. shes like morphing into Sophie Rose. 'MvP the gorgeous Diadro' 'guys everyone give him a follow ' rambling on about trolls and box battles. Oh remiiii i expected better from you. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He said I’ll see you in 2 weeks, remis Childs dad has him every 2 weeks and she said no I’ll see you next week - so she’s either dumping him or introducing him 🤯
Does the father of Remis son know she’s planning to introduce their son to a beast ? If I was him it d be putting a stop to that pronto !

kaylsonx

VIP Member
It's likely all a set up to drive views up.
I sometimes think this myself until I’m watching at times and think surly not. It’s hard to know like. It should be a Netflix series because all the different branches that come out you have

- DV charges
- piadro claims
- protests outside his house
- pregnancies
- women drama
- recycling/gifting circle
- mod/gifter deaths
- mod drama (Blaine and his “dead” parent and then said “dead” parent is in one of diadros mods lives everyday)

like you could absolutely have a 10 episode documentary

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Oh no Sophie’s insta stories…..
---
Should mention nothing about health of baby etc.. just very obvious digs
she needs to get a grip & stop acting like she was in any sort of relationship with him. She went got herself pregnant hoping he would want her but it has massively backfired on her. I am still not believing she is pregnant tbh. Until i see a very obvious bump & then a baby then i won’t believe it 😂

SAS20211

VIP Member
Lou said she saw Remi taking the food in this afternoon but hasn't seen him out. What a way to spend your few days away lol stuck in the hotel room. Hows Remi now embarrassed.

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
Predictable but it was bound to happen sooner or later. I dunno how he's uncomfortable with Sophie showing her body but when Remis sex work was being doxxed in his chat he was loving it.

allforthegoss***

Unlike other creators he is educated and has facts. Wtf. He is draining peoples accounts. What a sad low life.
---
I’d prefer to be anyone else than him! He thinks he is GOD

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Honestly I just can’t believe people can sit behind a screen for so many hours a day chatting away to strange weirdos online. Even worse Diadro calls that his job 😂 so anyone who goes live and gets that first gift can class that as their job now. He isn’t an influencer and doesn’t get paid directly from TikTok it’s not his job it’s a bloody hobby that he relies on people being daft enough to gift the people in his boxes. Can’t wait for his downfall it’s slowly happening and he deserves nothing less, think with his money he gets from people he’d go to a dentist to sort his rotted back teeth 🤢
The minute people stop gifting then its all over for him. And good luck to him getting employment once this all ends. With all his business known all over the internet & his criminal record, he will be on the universal credit. See how he manages on that month to month.

mrsbarson24o2

Guys, I'm so bored now. Seems tiffany rose is just sloppy 2.0. She's also a shit mum who prioritises boxes over her kid. She's had him every weekend until now... remi is no better than sloppy. Although, had expected better from remi. I'll sight tight for sloppy 3.0 turning up.
---
Also, Sarah would be an icon if she wasn't so shit too. Her baby had an earing in its mouth the other day!? Some things I can forgive but why on earth would you have an earing anywhere remotely close to a baby and not stashed away up high?
---
Oh, and Tiffany will make a dinner for diadro, as she looooves cooking. For all the hours she's on live now, all I've seen is her doing her face/hair and moaning when her kid rudely interrupts her from her really important business..

• Heart

SAS20211

VIP Member
If shes allowing him to do this shes a bigger mug than i already thought ! He's only using her cause he needs her to recycle 🤣

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
That horrible bastard has been joking on and off all day about getting Remi pregnant and how excited Remi is to be a stepmum. So much for just a friend. He's live just now and open circle asked what he's doing tomorrow and he said he's a "dad" on Sunday so spends time with family. Open circle asked if it's Remis first time meeting them and he said no. Why the hell is he allowed to have random women round his kids when he's barely even allowed to see them?

• Wow

SAS20211

VIP Member
He's completely delulu. If i was Remi.. i mean for a start i wouldn't of gone there with him but after what he's wrote in the discord and blocked people for even slightly sticking up for Soph Rose i would be running 10000 miles away from him. His rage just shows his complete narc mind. Soph Rose hasn't been right in this situation too but christ he's honestly vile. Chill the fuck out Diadora, let the girl enjoy her pregnancy stop getting yourself involved where you're not needed. I don't think he should even be there for the birth at this point. She needs someone supportive around her and someone that ain't gonna blurt all the embarrassing stuff that happens when your giving birth out online.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
The baby's not even born it's not on social media 😭
He’s an illiterate fucker for such a well educated guy 😂😂

You can tell he doesn’t actually stay in Glasgow, he’d get booted about. He’s got one of those attitudes that comes from thinking yer a wee hard man cos you’re from the vicinity.

user726

VIP Member
Literally loling so hard at diadro making comments like ‘thanks for the screenshots, it’s all useful to me’ etc and implying he’s going to get her done. Imagine talking to a lawyer like ‘yeah I want to sue my baby mum because she’s posting pictures online of her baby bump’. They’d literally not even think you’re being serious

kaylsonx

VIP Member
He unblocks her she will be back. what a stupid statement to make “I’ll be back if he unblocks me” like do these not realise how desperate they sound.

• Haha