Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drea2904

Chatty Member
The MELTDOWN OF ALL MELTDOWNS😂😂 that would be one to watch😂 claire, remi and sophie all pregnant hahahaha

ps anyone seen sophies insta story of the sad face while she was in BB she posted it🙄
---

There was another night before new years he apparently was in London and remi lives in london, so it adds up haha🙏🏼😂
Just seen the sad face too and she’s not live…

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
Has Remi really got a ring light on while cooking?
---
His life is “Complicated” and he has other “priorities”. Translated that means I can’t label what we have until after my 10 day trial for DV is up. Who knows rim job Remi might have to visit him in Bar L 😂with any luck he will get the jail.
When’s his trial?

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Hmmm just another observation, was Diadro not going on about going to tenerife this week, the same week one of the girls from his BBs is their 👀👀

SAS20211

VIP Member
Thought she was staying away from him after it all blew up with him messaging that wee lassie and she was on a crusade about creators accepting gifts from young people
Oh maybe i don't know now.🤣 it was just a thought.. she was a fruit loop and big for gifting once upon a time

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I think remi thinks she’s this easy going cool girl fwb not a girlfriend once they were on about that ridiculous thing he makes them sign not to talk about him and she said that’s perfect why would I want to anyway

Scotblock

VIP Member
Jesus, is it a domestic trial? It can’t be a summary trial either for that length of time.
Yeah, I believe it’s domestic. I did see all the charges and the court number on TikTok but canna find it now. I knew I should have screenshot it 😂 There were a lot of charges like.