Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
Ah remi is in the live not a box.. does that mean she’s unblocked or just cos Sarah is there she can see?
I’m blocked on Diadro’s live and she’s not showing as live for me, so I think that means Remi must be unblocked? I’m not sure

Reactions: 1

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Best one to look at is the Troy account. More on there than the dimples one - most of his other accounts have been banned and most vids banned!
I dunno if I’m being thick but his account has no context? Like, who are these messages from? & he’s posted a pic re an exposure but no link etc? 💗

Drea2904

Chatty Member
You see on his discord he’s actually posted ‘Remi is live from Surrey’ who you kidding pal 😂😂😂

• Haha

whatevzz

Just after he mentioned that he’s going away, box battles will hopefully be at 8 tomorrow,he wrote this in the comments 🤣🤣 meltdown awaits 🤣🤣
IMG_1437.jpeg

• Haha

kaylsonx

VIP Member
I’m watching because he’s doing it a new way to see what it is. Basically box battles but a minimum requirement needs to be met to stay in. Basically trying to get more money really.

mommofthree

Chatty Member
I don't think he made out she called the police did he? I think it was more us lot on here and people on tiktok assuming she'd probably ring the police on her self. Soph Rose wont stay stum forever thats for sure. I think the reasoning shes deactivated is because she knew he was off to meet Remi. But shes clearly on burner accounts so shes doing her self no favours.

D denied that he was at that hotel to the whole of his discord. People had seen Remi taking him food and a can of diet coke. The curtains and the decor also match if you google the hotel. I dont think he left the hotel the full time he was there mind. 🤣
I’m not sure tbh, I wasn’t watching last night as I was out for my birthday so missed it all 🤣

kaylsonx

VIP Member
he has never claimed her as his girlfriend publicly, always said they were friends. Friend or girlfriend, you don’t chuck them out on Xmas Eve to walk the streets as punishment. She is batshit mental to want a life with him!
Wait what happened I missed this clearly 🌝