Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mommofthree

Chatty Member
Ah gifting jazzy so he can get it back tomorrow night as it will be “one of the toughest yet” repeat repeat repeat. I also for the first time seen a video of all the messages he used to send her that time she first was getting odd about remi. Vile.

also the whole love you, babe, king, bla bla.. this is going on a long time. Well by long time not just the last two weeks. I recon Sophie to her credit was right to flip the lid. I get the relationship shit but he certainly acted to her like they were and has slipped up love saying it too. She was on live saying they weren’t together also but I recon again he told her not too say anything.

I’m wondering if the lack of baby talk now is so she knows he doesn’t hear as opposed to him saying stop talking about it?

also can someone tell me what this brummy guy has done and also why were Chantelle and Sarah bickering last night
anything about Brummy is on this guys page, he’s been warning people for years what brummy is like.

Attachments

kaylsonx

VIP Member
I’m going to get sick
---
I recon the bit that said I could have met you sooner had one of those bits he couldn’t read after it…

Loserlou

She brought it to herself aye, but it is a bit shit regardless. The way he is taking the piss out of his unborn child's mother is disgusting!

mommofthree

Chatty Member
Not diadro kinda - why do these gritty cunts always bring up peoples kids? She was telling this girl she was going to come to her house, telling the girl to come and find her 🤮 she said to someone in the comments that diadros a beast but they come back with, so are you mentioning other peoples kids 🤣

Attachments

kaylsonx

VIP Member
I was thinking she’s changed and trying to be a more positive person keeping out the negativity but then she said she’ll be back in box battles 😂
Is she?!?!
---
Did she I mean
---
So obvious these two are texting each other.. gobshites
---
Apparently diadro wants someone to write him a new song to the same music.. obviously because it says Sophie rose 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I’ve not really got experience with pregnancy but does SR’s uterus weird looking? The baby’s head looks squished. Does she have a bicornate uterus? My friend has that and her pregnancy was high risk. I could be totally off but Ive never seen a baby head look so squished.
These are the photos from the scan he went to so if she’s having them regular then summat is high risk
IMG_5481.png
IMG_5482.png