Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
Remis mum said on a live she's got a posh accent because she sent her to private school and it was a waste of money 😭😭😭
---
15 minutes into Cassidy interviewing Brummy about how he got the jail and she's not let him say a word yet
---
Aww ffs he's starting from when he was 5, well be here all night
---
That Devoun left the community with Blaine and Jade, she's in cassidys talking to them all 😭

Attachments

Last edited:

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I’ve not really got experience with pregnancy but does SR’s uterus weird looking? The baby’s head looks squished. Does she have a bicornate uterus? My friend has that and her pregnancy was high risk. I could be totally off but Ive never seen a baby head look so squished.
How many weeks is she supposed to be now didn’t she just have her 12 Week scan this one is 20+

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
On another note, that kyzz is acting weird tonight, brummysmrs is in and I think it’s some weird thing with that as her and him always gift each other etc but she hadn’t received one from him tonight 😂

indiechick

Chatty Member
Yeah, I believe it’s domestic. I did see all the charges and the court number on TikTok but canna find it now. I knew I should have screenshot it 😂 There were a lot of charges like.
Fucking hell, that’s wild. Never seen that. Does he talk about it?

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
See, he is being totally cruel to her with this. He knows fine well she is completely in love with him. This is the kind of shit that gives her hope. Her wee support army all encourage this when not one of them has a brain cell to realise it’s manipulation & this is the crap that ends up with her having a meltdown. Anyone who truly supported her would be encouraging her to stay away from him. She is just as bad though. She will use the baby as a way to have an element of control over any relationship he tries to have. They’d be better off with each other.

Ps, don’t like Nat White but glad she had the balls to say what everyone was thinking re SR back gifting beasty.
Ohh what did nat say?

Rosieroo69

Why’s MJ just gone from box battles and no one’s really addressed it?

Attachments

Rosieroo69

Anyone hear what happened to the chelle account? I know after it went off line remis whole vibe changed. Also didn’t do near as well as usual. Suppose won’t be hard to just set up another account or whoever does it for her to. I do watch them for the drama etc but to be honest it’s just the same shite over and over since she joined them and that account.
People also betting Sophie will be back on tonight not to the boxes but her own account. I can’t see her staying off long..
also has anyone ever seen Diadros repost videos? Jesus..
Iv just had a ok Jesus Christ…