Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaylsonx

VIP Member
Why someone saying diadro don’t stress over it in the comments what did I miss 👀
---
They are laughing over the song he’s playing now.. fucking fools
---
I’m in the corner.. watching you kiss her
---
DYINGGGG
---
I swear they were texting as well unless coincidence one was smiling then the other looking at a phone or something then vice versa
---
The wife beater as you call them is killing me on him

Attachments

Last edited:

kaylsonx

VIP Member
What do you recon has happened regarding talking about baby and posts? Someone asked her earlier on a battle when she’s due and she said she’s not answering personal questions about it and this is someone she would be friendly with

kaylsonx

VIP Member
Hmmm just another observation, was Diadro not going on about going to tenerife this week, the same week one of the girls from his BBs is their 👀👀
At the weekend he said he was going live from private jet this weekend to go to London.. for some company.. and then during SR love when she was upset said we all know who lives in London 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Also.. who the fuck box battles on their holidays twice a day.. like WHY
---
My theory earlier was wrong Sophie and Remi both in boxes.. could go terribly wrong

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
That horrible bastard has been joking on and off all day about getting Remi pregnant and how excited Remi is to be a stepmum. So much for just a friend. He's live just now and open circle asked what he's doing tomorrow and he said he's a "dad" on Sunday so spends time with family. Open circle asked if it's Remis first time meeting them and he said no. Why the hell is he allowed to have random women round his kids when he's barely even allowed to see them?
He’s not but has never bothered about orders in the past so he won’t bother now. X

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Troy’s been outting brummy for years, most of it has been removed for violation warnings etc. if you’re on about the messages between brummy and someone else it was one of his big gifters, titch I believe - saying although he’s in a relationship he can’t stop looking/thinking about this other woman. Videos of him hurting his dog (you can’t see it, only hear it!) him screaming and shouting at his current girlfriend Rhea. 🫶🏼
---
Here’s another account 🩷
Thank you lovely 💗

Ell87

VIP Member
It won't give him automatic rights unless he is on the BC.. he will need to go via courts to get on it
Well that's a something at least.
Not 100% on the facts of the situation with his other children but if he still sees them the court won't deny access to this one surely?

kaylsonx

VIP Member
Seems remi and diadro together unless they are winding people up
---
Ok she’s at home.. for now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited: