Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See to be honest I don't think Diadro even likes or wants to be a dad. He likes the illusion that he's a good dad and that hes fighting for his kids. I don't think he'll settle with a custody agreement with his kids mum because being difficult and pushing back makes her life harder. It means she needs to keep going to court, dealing with her abuser and constantly being reminded that he will never leave them alone.
Yeah the comment that was posted here about him saying "he's a dad on a Sunday" says plenty imo, my man is far from faultless but I know if we split he'd be a dad everyday, not just the days he saw the kids, and he certainly wouldn't settle for one day a week!

Reactions: 5
Yeah the comment that was posted here about him saying "he's a dad on a Sunday" says plenty imo, my man is far from faultless but I know if we split he'd be a dad everyday, not just the days he saw the kids, and he certainly wouldn't settle for one day a week!
So this is the part that gets me. You wouldn’t just settle for one day a week or twice a month. You would fight till the end for more. Unless you knew of course for various reasons you couldn’t like domestic abuse charges but even then does that interfere with children unless threat to them?

Reactions: 4
I wonder what his mum thinks about his carry on. She was introduced to SR at Christmas and were more than likely talking about the arrival of her new grandchild. Now she will be meeting his new girlfriend Remi and possibly her son. too. x 🫣

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe remis already planning on either dumping her son next weekend or taking him to Scotland
No way is she on about introducing her kid already?!?! 🤯🤯🤯 they barely know each other and have only been together two minutes!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The only custody this bleep will get is At His Majesty's Service when the rape and beastery charges land.

Reactions: 14
Diadro just snipes against her in a battle
---
He’s sniped against her again.
---
She was battling brummy still is

Reactions: 1
It’s actually sad
---
Remis airport monologue is really throwing it back to Sophie in September 😭
yeah her hurts broke and her heart hurts apparantly
---
She is actually sickeningly in bleeping love. This is 100% going on since December or earlier
---
His valentines presents to remi were obviously sex toy related he’s just said it’s earned it’s money already

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Diadro will probably suggest just putting him up for adoption. He tried to convince Jade that's what was the best option for her son. Only because he was "helping shape her into an amazing human" obviously.
You are joking! What a bleeping terrible thing to ask someone to do.

Reactions: 1
He's on the court rolls against the mother of his kids at Airdrie on Thursday under the civil option

He's having a hissy fit in the discord because of comments on SR bump video 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he's acting like ages plastered the child over tiktok. It's HER body, calm the duck down. If he releases his "truth" SR BETTER release her truth!

Reactions: 11
No way is she on about introducing her kid already?!?! 🤯🤯🤯 they barely know each other and have only been together two minutes!!!
He said I’ll see you in 2 weeks, remis Childs dad has him every 2 weeks and she said no I’ll see you next week - so she’s either dumping him or introducing him 🤯

• Wow
He's not happy in the discord is he, people aren't agreeing with him.
---
I'm chuckling at him pretending he didn't know he wasn't wearing a condom 😭😭😭😭😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The baby's not even born it's not on social media 😭
He’s an illiterate fucker for such a well educated guy 😂😂

You can tell he doesn’t actually stay in Glasgow, he’d get booted about. He’s got one of those attitudes that comes from thinking yer a wee hard man cos you’re from the vicinity.

Reactions: 8
Is this real life the plane had just landed and she’s on box battles still on the bleeping plane
---
Just catching up with discord holy ahit the amount of tit about this!!
---
Here you go enjoy. Is this all seriously over a bleeping bump post
---
He is more butt hurt because of the comments other people wrote and she hadn’t deleted…
---
Remi shows her mother and he says how does it feel you could be the grandmother of my babyyyyyy.. duck OFF

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.