Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I don’t think she will now, i think she’ll want him out of her life, him announcing the relationship with remi will have pushed her over the edge.
If she doesn’t register him on the birth certificate, will he have any rights?
I hope that's the case! Yes he will still have rights regardless of being on birth certificate, I'm sure Scotland it's automatic 50/50 regardless not sure if England is the same

Reactions: 1
Sarah on her live outing screen recordings 😂😂. I’m totally convinced she’s on a mission to take the ‘army’ down. She’s causing utter chaos and won’t give up 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Sophie should just say the gender, He's been threatening to say it anyways. The other night he said his announcement was something exciting and if he didn't say everyone would need to wait till July. Sarah's got a discord ban for trying to play eye spy and Chantelle got triggered 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope that's the case! Yes he will still have rights regardless of being on birth certificate, I'm sure Scotland it's automatic 50/50 regardless not sure if England is the same
It won't give him automatic rights unless he is on the BC.. he will need to go via courts to get on it

Sophie should just say the gender, He's been threatening to say it anyways. The other night he said his announcement was something exciting and if he didn't say everyone would need to wait till July. Sarah's got a discord ban for trying to play eye spy and Chantelle got triggered 💀
This as killed me off 🤣🤣🤣 playing eye spy 🤣. Can’t wait for Sarah to expose them all

Dunno if people know this but if he's banning people from his discord you can just make a new account and join with 4G. He can ban as many account as he wants. Anyone can get back in joining on 4G with a new account.
---
Sarah will need to keep her camera off with diadros new special rules to use TikTok a free to use app that he doesn't control because one wrong facial expression she's getting kicked out the community 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I think Sarah has been banned from discord not too sure. But yes I can see her losing it and outing them all. She doesn’t give a duck 🤣 even I knew the eye spy thing though was a dig 🤣 also guessed she knew the gender. And probably asked him to go but he was busy….

It won't give him automatic rights unless he is on the BC.. he will need to go via courts to get on it
Well that's a something at least.
Not 100% on the facts of the situation with his other children but if he still sees them the court won't deny access to this one surely?

Dunno if people know this but if he's banning people from his discord you can just make a new account and join with 4G. He can ban as many account as he wants. Anyone can get back in joining on 4G with a new account.
---
Sarah will need to keep her camera off with diadros new special rules to use TikTok a free to use app that he doesn't control because one wrong facial expression she's getting kicked out the community 😭
At least Chantelle only has one facial expression. She permanently looks like she’s taking a stroke.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The one eyed bandits got a bleeping puppy after threatening to stab her dog at new years
---
Well that's a something at least.
Not 100% on the facts of the situation with his other children but if he still sees them the court won't deny access to this one surely?
Is a couple of hours on a Sunday enough to be given any custody with a new born? He can't sit still he's always throwing himself about that sensory spare room of his, he's constantly crying that he can't cook. If he's keeps romanticising that he can't look after himself and needs Remi to do everything for him he's not a capable parent.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The custody won’t be as simple as a few hours every week. They live a big distance away from each other. It’s not feasible to expect a baby to travel all that way. However I’m sure by that time SR will be back in love with him, making lip sync videos as he turns upto the birth. She’ll be thinking it’s one big happy family again. He’ll get on the birth certificate, give the baby his second name and SR will have nobody to blame but herself.

Reactions: 10
See to be honest I don't think Diadro even likes or wants to be a dad. He likes the illusion that he's a good dad and that hes fighting for his kids. I don't think he'll settle with a custody agreement with his kids mum because being difficult and pushing back makes her life harder. It means she needs to keep going to court, dealing with her abuser and constantly being reminded that he will never leave them alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He’s just ate remi….. he was on mute but he wasn’t happy 🤣
---
Oh Cassidy wants to say her piece in a box he hasn’t time apparantly

Last edited:
  • Wow
I don't really understand Cassidy out of all the apps she claims she a top steamer on kik the messaging app that pedalos love and plenty of fish.

Reactions: 4
If you don’t have haters you’re not important, he spouts some absolute tit
What a bell end … if you don’t have haters your doing it wrong 😂😂😂😂
Then his little enablers are trying to say haters are jealous …

what is there to be jealous of ? A man sat in his box room , with convictions coming out of his arse having to broadcast his relationship on tik tok because 1) there is no trust between them 2)to get back has his baby mama 3) to get extra pennies for his canteen .

Why on earth are people giving them the air time ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a bell end … if you don’t have haters your doing it wrong 😂😂😂😂
Then his little enablers are trying to say haters are jealous …

what is there to be jealous of ? A man sat in his box room , with convictions coming out of his arse having to broadcast his relationship on tik tok because 1) there is no trust between them 2)to get back has his baby mama 3) to get extra pennies for his canteen .

Why on earth are people giving them the air time ?
Can’t believe remis already planning on either dumping her son next weekend or taking him to Scotland

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe remis already planning on either dumping her son next weekend or taking him to Scotland
Diadro will probably suggest just putting him up for adoption. He tried to convince Jade that's what was the best option for her son. Only because he was "helping shape her into an amazing human" obviously.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.