Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anything, Their drama kept me going while waiting for any drama related to him 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Does anyone mind the song Ned’s Kru ft the wee man? Nae think Diadro is a grown up version of the wee man? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He was bound to make the next one his gf just to wind Sophie up wouldn’t be surprised if they were just tellin a story but then remi does seem a bit infatuated wi him

Reactions: 8
He was bound to make the next one his gf just to wind Sophie up wouldn’t be surprised if they were just tellin a story but then remi does seem a bit infatuated wi him
And everyone thought Remi was better than Sophie 🤣 both desperate for a bit of male attention so go for the first man that shows them a bit of attention even if that means he’s a domestic abuser, been accused of texting underaged girls & both leave their children for him. Let’s hope he’s off to jail soon and watch Remi’s ‘get ready with me to go visit the love of my life in prison😍😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve no been arsed with diadro n his bullshit coz it’s boring now but how much of a shock is it that Remi is there 👀 nocunt seen that coming eh🤣

Oh and she is filtered to the MAX jeezo

I really can’t stand SR but how can he go public with his new relationship yet expect her to not show photos of her bump online? Come on!! She was daft enough agreeing to it in the first place but it really shows that he saw her as nothing more than a business transaction that unexpectedly fell pregnant. He should have known she wouldn’t react well to this as she is very clearly in love with him. Add pregnancy hormones and the fact she has the mentality of a 12 year old, this reaction from her should not have come as a surprise. Him going on the other day saying she’d always be welcome back just shows he has zero awareness of others feelings. SR needs to do things her way, but not by retaliating to his moves. That baby is being used as a weapon already and she’s not even halfway through the pregnancy. But equally, he can’t do whatever he wants and expect her to obey his unreasonable demands, especially when it’s over her own body.

Reactions: 14
Sophie needs to get herself a new man and upload photos of them out shopping for baby clothes together. New man holding a jumpsuit saying Daddy is my hero 😆 Diadro would be ripping his kitchen cupboards off the wall in anger 🤣🤣🤣
---
She also shouldn't put him on birth cert then he has no rights 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"it would be remi that eventually moves up here" would it? I can't see her being too pleased about that. Her son has a life there and isn't she close with her mum? It's a relationship doomed from the start and how she doesn't see that I'll never know. I swear he has a thing for English blondes who are single mums. Is it not telling to them that he can't get a girlfriend from his own country that there's something wrong 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
"it would be remi that eventually moves up here" would it? I can't see her being too pleased about that. Her son has a life there and isn't she close with her mum? It's a relationship doomed from the start and how she doesn't see that I'll never know. I swear he has a thing for English blondes who are single mums. Is it not telling to them that he can't get a girlfriend from his own country that there's something wrong 🤣🤣
I tell you now if she’s used to living in Surrey, there’s no way she’ll last in Airdrie longer than a few weeks! Especially with no support network other than the beast. It’s all fun and games when you’re visiting but you’ll soon get bored of being stuck with him 24 hours a day, and not being able to just go and meet friends etc. Hope to god she can drive or we’ll be watching her carted off in a straighjacket!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I tell you now if she’s used to living in Surrey, there’s no way she’ll last in Airdrie longer than a few weeks! Especially with no support network other than the beast. It’s all fun and games when you’re visiting but you’ll soon get bored of being stuck with him 24 hours a day, and not being able to just go and meet friends etc. Hope to god she can drive or we’ll be watching her carted off in a straighjacket!
And by all accounts the child's father has a very good relationship with him. It would be very unfair to move the child so far away from his dad. Unless she leaves him in England to move up to the beast🤷

Reactions: 4
Sophie needs to get herself a new man and upload photos of them out shopping for baby clothes together. New man holding a jumpsuit saying Daddy is my hero 😆 Diadro would be ripping his kitchen cupboards off the wall in anger 🤣🤣🤣
---
She also shouldn't put him on birth cert then he has no rights 👍🏻
That’s exactly what she needs to do but she won’t. He’ll be on the birth certificate and I would bet my house the baby has his surname. She’s an absolute fool if she does these two things. Hopefully her mother of someone manages to get it into her thick head.

Reactions: 9
He's nothing but a rat Sophie rose can post photos of her bump if she wants - he is slinging it up flat Stanley anyway he doesnt get a say. Agree SR has been beyond daft but Remi is beyond vile and he said shes mature? Gushing over a sparkly heart from a tourist shop😂

• Haha
Will he not need to go with her to register the baby for him to be on the birth certificate? I'm sure if you aren't married both parents have to be there. She'll definitely want him on it, another excuse to be in his company. She needs to wise up before this baby is here, he's already threatening lawyers and implying he'll want full custody!

Will he not need to go with her to register the baby for him to be on the birth certificate? I'm sure if you aren't married both parents have to be there. She'll definitely want him on it, another excuse to be in his company. She needs to wise up before this baby is here, he's already threatening lawyers and implying he'll want full custody!
Nah I don’t think she will now, i think she’ll want him out of her life, him announcing the relationship with remi will have pushed her over the edge.
If she doesn’t register him on the birth certificate, will he have any rights?

Yes my fiancee had to be there when we registered our baby as we aren't married yet

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.