Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Weaponisation of humans and I'll be making part 7" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 it's a bleeping photo of her standing holding her wee bloat
---
That's a major over reaction to Sophie photos a couple of photos he's no well 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's raging. Why would he be so raging shes only showing her bump. Calm down Daniel ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If he wants to flaunt his no neck, flat faced cam girl all over the Internet I think Sophie is allowed to flaunt her OWN BODY. Absolute narc weapon he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello lawyer my friend I got pregnant is posting photos online tell her to stop it from diadro - written in half chewed crayons
---
See when he stared gripping the kitchen counter and tossing his body about in angry stress ticks I thought Remi was going to wet herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What did Brummy write in the discord can anyone see? There's a debate about it in the comments.

Reactions: 1
I wish these lot would shut up in the boxes so i can hear his n remis convo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If he makes part 7 he will need to delete part 1-6 where he thinks Sophie is amazing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He lost it didn’t he. This isn’t the first time she had photos up. She had photos up when they were getting on and that was fine then they had to be removed. Or she removed them I don’t know and now it’s an issue for her to post? Why is that? I get the timing but so bleeping whah if he can be happy why can’t she! I’m sensing from his reaction. He doesn’t want her happy. At all. He showed remi and she shakes her head the bleeping fool. She thinks he’s great well with reactions like that to something so harmless I can see how he’s got the charges he has!

Reactions: 11
I can't really get my head round this. Remi has gone into a relationship with someone she hardly knows who is going to be a dad in a few month time and could potentially be going to jail soon. He’s hardly a great catch. x 🤔 ps I know I'm old fashioned and think different from a lot of other tattlers. x

Reactions: 16
No neck remi aka cam girl tiffany rose has spent two weekends running around after him. The novelty will wear off very quickly for the both of them.

Brummy is sticking up for chantelle in the discord and calling Sarah out...

I can't really get my head round this. Remi has gone into a relationship with someone she hardly knows who is going to be a dad in a few month time and could potentially be going to jail soon. He’s hardly a great catch. x 🤔 ps I know I'm old fashioned and think different from a lot of other tattlers. x
no it’s weird. I recon this is going on a long time though.. from December actually. And that’s why Sophie got fucked off so fast and friend zoned
---
Here

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Sophie! Let him make a part 7. Let him tell his truth then as I’ve said before bin the fat headed cu** once and for all. Start standing up for yourself and cut him off.

Reactions: 8
The Sarah and Chantelle stuff is boring. Chantelle's been crying cause Sarah said shes not sure if she's only got one eye and Chantelle thinks Sarah's a bad mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brummy must have been typing that out in his notes for hourssssss, it's a shame 90% of diadros discord can't read.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello lawyer my friend I got pregnant is posting photos online tell her to stop it from diadro - written in half chewed crayons
---
See when he stared gripping the kitchen counter and tossing his body about in angry stress ticks I thought Remi was going to wet herself 😂
STOP IT 😂😂😂 Diadro! The man who has more moves than a Transformer 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.